Hacking YSmenu and 1mb Save conundrum

Dragonmasta666

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently plunged headlong into installing YSmenu on my R4. I have tried both putting it as an .nds file and running it through the Moonshell button (which shouldn't make a difference). Regardless it seems to run fine. I used the .batch file to make it fast and easy but since others are saying it works fine ill not assume that this step is the issue. The problem comes in when i put in the infolib.dat and the savlib.dat into the proper folder. I dont think it is reading from these as I have not seen a decrease in loading times like others are stating and when creating a save files for Pokemon platinum it still pops one out as 512kb not 1meg. Everything else seems to be working fine as I have yet to have any errors or problems, i just cant figure out why it would be ignoring these two .dat files when everyone else isnt having this issue. Help
smile.gif
thanks!

EDIT: I have resolved this issue, apparently I was using the older version of YSmenu. The one prior to allowing these two files to function.... sorry for those of you who wasted time on this idiot ahahaha
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Push it :creep: