ROM Hack Ys + Ys II Translation

Cronorei

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, seeing as the DS versions are just Ys I&II Eternal with touch screen mechanics and the option to attack manually (which I think is a first for any version of Ys1 and 2), wouldn't the script from Eternal work just fine?

There's already been a translation patch for both on PC, I'm sure if anybody with the skills to inject it came up, it wouldn't be too hard to get a translation on them both. At least for all the old things that carried over.

Might want to get Deuce's permission to use his script if you care about that, otherwise seems viable to me.

pkprostudio

No
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cronorei said:
Well, seeing as the DS versions are just Ys I&II Eternal with touch screen mechanics and the option to attack manually (which I think is a first for any version of Ys1 and 2), wouldn't the script from Eternal work just fine?

There's already been a translation patch for both on PC, I'm sure if anybody with the skills to inject it came up, it wouldn't be too hard to get a translation on them both. At least for all the old things that carried over.

Might want to get Deuce's permission to use his script if you care about that, otherwise seems viable to me.
I've heard that there's a new dungeon and a new set of equipments.

Jei

Translator and romhacker wannabe
Trophies
Website
space.offgamers.com
XP
Country
Brazil
pkprostudio said:
I've heard that there's a new dungeon and a new set of equipments.
I heard that dungeon is an extra located only by the end of the game, no big deal there.

I would love to have portable Ys in english, that would rock
yaynds.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lulz @Veho