Zimbabwe
WXm0D.png

via

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
Was this the one where you could jump? Because the one where you could jump was stupidly difficult for all of the wrong reasons. I really disliked it.

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I love ys games, being able to play an officially localised one will be awesome and it'd be an insta buy for me, but I still need to catch up on my YS games, last I played was VI quite a few years ago... I wonder tho, Oath in Felghana is a 7 year old game, will they add some enchancements to it like widecreen, anti-aliasing etc? Or will simply released the normal japanese version? If the later then the game should be pretty cheap. =3
I wonder why they'll release Oath in Felghana and not first two as well... Seeing as it's a remake of the third. =S

prowler

Sony
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Wanted to see them bring Origin instead :\ .
This is probably a test to see how well it goes. Hopefully we'll see TitS FC, SC and TC on Steam one day.
I wonder why they'll release Oath in Felghana and not first two as well... Seeing as it's a remake of the third. =S
Because Oath is one of the best and Ys games are Independent.

Kamiyama

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
HELL YEAH!!!

Ys games in English and for Steam? Bring them all! And other Falcom games too! I buy everything!!

Xanadu Next... Xanadu Next... Xanadu Next... Xanadu Next...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Illinois is working to ban toxic food additives that have been banned for decades in other...