Gaming Ys: Memories of Celceta releases November 26th

D

Deleted-236924

The Fact that hardly anyone has reviewed this game makes me thing of one of two things
1. Its an average game, not really bad but not really good just average or
2. It is really amazing but some how was missed by everyone.

Anyway until I hear more about this game I think I will wait.

It's just that this is an obscure franchise that didn't get a lot of attention outside of Japan.

jakrodriguez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I just beat the game and I've got to say it was pretty good.
But I failed to get 100% map completion couldn't find the areas which contained the last 4% of the map
until I started new game plus(Map percentage, levels, items and I think gold are carried over. Artifacts aren't by the way)
They were areas that were at the beginning of the forest but it looks like I need the Beast King Claws to get through so
yeah.

T-hug

Always like this.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
So I just beat the game and I've got to say it was pretty good.
But I failed to get 100% map completion couldn't find the areas which contained the last 4% of the map
until I started new game plus(Map percentage, levels, items and I think gold are carried over. Artifacts aren't by the way)
They were areas that were at the beginning of the forest but it looks like I need the Beast King Claws to get through so
yeah.

Nice sounds great how do you rate it out of 10 and how many hours did it take you?
I'm kind of expecting (hoping) my copy comes tomorrow!

mkdms14

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well metacritic has it sitting at a 86 for a review score right now. Which is really good. I might pick it up once I add some funds to my PSN account.

jakrodriguez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice sounds great how do you rate it out of 10 and how many hours did it take you?
I'm kind of expecting (hoping) my copy comes tomorrow!

8/10
It took me 15-17 hours complete(started New game plus so I'm unsure) This is me doing all side quests but 1 and playing on normal and trying for 100% map completion.

T-hug

Always like this.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
So damn, this game is really great, easily in my top 5 Vita games I'm surprised it isn't getting more coverage as I think it's fantastic, easily a 9/10 and possibly the best in the Ys series!?
I'm playing it on hard mode and finding it a bit easy still, that's probably my only gripe with it. I think Nightmare mode will feel about right.

mkdms14

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gamespot just gave it an 8/10 which is an amazing score coming from Gamespot plan on downloading it now.

koimayeul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Damn I'm feeling ashamed now.. I own Seven and Felghana for my PSP and Origins on Steam PC, but never took the proper time to try at least one yet huhu.. Damn collection OCD.. This one new entry really looks like a safe bet!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, I have a piano keyboard but I never use it