Ys and Legend of Heroes

Discussion in 'PSP - Games & Content' started by JinTrigger, Jan 6, 2011.

Jan 6, 2011

Ys and Legend of Heroes by JinTrigger at 9:01 AM (597 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. JinTrigger
    OP

Member JinTrigger Asentrix Studios

United States
    And to think this started with just a simple OST download...Anyway I've been doing a lot of researching about Ys and The Legend of Heroes and I've decided to give both series a try....Thing is Sora no Kiseki isn't out yet and Ys I & II Chronicles doesn't come out til next month...The Legend of Heroes saga before Sora is shit (from what I've heard)...So the only thing that I can think to play is Ys Seven til Ys I & II chronicles comes out (which I will play til the 1st Sora no Kiseki comes out)....but would it matter if I played Ys seven before I & II?

2. Goli

Member Goli RPG

Chile
    Not really. Each games has its own self contained storyline for the most part. You should also play the PSP ports of The Oath in Felghana and Ark of Napishtim if you can, along with Ys Seven.

3. JinTrigger
    OP

Member JinTrigger Asentrix Studios

United States
    Haven't heard of the Ark one but I plan to run through all the PSP Ys ports in between waiting for the Legend of Heroes (Which I honestly think I'll enjoy more). I decided to starting playing Ys Seven 1st....Lengthy Beginning (or it felt as such since I forced myself to stay awake to play it so I was dozing off a lot [​IMG] )