Cheats:

https://github.com/unknowndatax/Ys8SaveEditor/releases

Last edited by unknowndatax,

matias3ds

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Your welcome. I tend to think it ruins the experience when you use cheats right when you first play. I would wait until I beat the game and then go back and use cheats.
A few times happend to me , but also some part of a lot of games get hard to pass its frustraining and transforms a game into a Job , and it takes the fun away and leaves only hard work .
Si I tend to use cheats when passing a certain level it's not fun anymore

Reactions: FutureAudio

Queen of SoS

Story of Seasons Queen
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A few times happend to me , but also some part of a lot of games get hard to pass its frustraining and transforms a game into a Job , and it takes the fun away and leaves only hard work .
Si I tend to use cheats when passing a certain level it's not fun anymore
Yea but this game isn’t really hard depending on the setting you use. I chose normal and it was pretty easy tbh

Reactions: matias3ds

matias3ds

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Guys i need some help i have a glitch and i cant use the fast travel option , i restarted the game and the same thing happend , ive look around and its glitch that also has the game on ps4 .
I'm on Chapter 2 when Paro comes down and tells us there are lots of beasts at the Castaway Village , does anybody had a save where fast travel works , can anybody post it please ??

DeathReaper666

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys i need some help i have a glitch and i cant use the fast travel option , i restarted the game and the same thing happend , ive look around and its glitch that also has the game on ps4 .
I'm on Chapter 2 when Paro comes down and tells us there are lots of beasts at the Castaway Village , does anybody had a save where fast travel works , can anybody post it please ??

If you're using the editor for items i'm pretty sure that glitch comes form one or more adventure items what i did and form what i can tell this only works in the beginning. I started new game added all items to current innovatory only but not maxed them out then i removed all the adventure item then i maxed out everything in current the innovatory. That should make it so you can fast travel later and not remove important item like the log and/or map.

matias3ds

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
If you're using the editor for items i'm pretty sure that glitch comes form one or more adventure items what i did and form what i can tell this only works in the beginning. I started new game added all items to current innovatory only but not maxed them out then i removed all the adventure item then i maxed out everything in current the innovatory. That should make it so you can fast travel later and not remove important item like the log and/or map.
i didnt use the save editor the second time , i did skip a lot of conversations im thinking maybe thats whats trigger the fast travel , do you have any idea on when you can start using fast travel ? so i can start clean again and try , i dont want to start again and paly all again.

matias3ds

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
So I found the glitch/error in the game that doesn't aloud fast travel or to Access the journal .
You will have this glitch if you press + and fast forward conversations where teach you how to use the journal or fast travel ,, this lessons occurs previous the level or chapter 2 starts ,, so avoid fast forwarding conversations

matias3ds

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
i didnt use the save editor the second time , i did skip a lot of conversations im thinking maybe thats whats trigger the fast travel , do you have any idea on when you can start using fast travel ? so i can start clean again and try , i dont want to start again and paly all again.
Hey well i start all over again , and max and add everything from the begining of the game ,i reach the point when i learn fast travel , amd its glitches and disable it . So i recommend not to use this save editor until that part is fix
@unknowndatax let me know if you fix it sometime

unknowndatax

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure what causes the glitch, but I've started a new game with all items and all skills unlocked using the editor. I've also equipped my characters with the highest weapon in the game. I haven't been able to prevent the use of fast travel with what I've unlocked and I'm on chapter 3. Are you using the latest release of the save editor? I know a previous version of the editor had a bug where it could cause problems depending on what item was added, but it was fixed.

Queen of SoS

Story of Seasons Queen
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure what causes the glitch, but I've started a new game with all items and all skills unlocked using the editor. I've also equipped my characters with the highest weapon in the game. I haven't been able to prevent the use of fast travel with what I've unlocked and I'm on chapter 3. Are you using the latest release of the save editor? I know a previous version of the editor had a bug where it could cause problems depending on what item was added, but it was fixed.
I’m using the latest and I think I have the fast travel bug as well. Which is a huuuuge pain.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.