YouTubers you believe should be more popular?

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by UnseenHero, Apr 10, 2013.

1. UnseenHero
    OP

UnseenHero The UnseenHero

Jul 16, 2009
    Canada
    At Home
    Hey everyone I wanted to ask you guys what YouTubers do you believe should have more recognition on YouTube. I know we all have that one subscription where they put a lot of effort in to their videos and deserve a lot of views but only a few. I was wondering who is that subscription for you?

For me it is the Game Chasers. Their deal is that they go around looking for classic games. I know there are quite a few people who do this on YouTube but I believe these guys are the best. They have a lot of entertaining clips. You can see the effort they put by the professionalism in their videos. I don't know about you guys but I love collecting old games an like seeing deals that other people get. For me these guys are the best at what they do. It is a shame they can not do this a lot because of their jobs and other restrictions.

If you want to check out their main series "The Game Chasers" look at this link: http://www.youtube.com/user/Captain8Bit

Now who do you believe deserves more fame and why?

2. gusmento01

gusmento01 GBAtemp Regular

Feb 5, 2009
    Brazil
    Brasilia
  3. hullo8d

hullo8d GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Apr 17, 2010
    United States
  4. p1ngpong

p1ngpong The King is Dead

Former Staff
    Apr 18, 2008
    Croatia
    DS Scene
    The best gamers borderline on genius with their parody vids, definitely an underrated channel.

I used to be subscribed to classic game room until I realized that his videos are boring as fuck with a complete lack of personality.

My picks would be firstly Kikoskia, a really entertaining lets player. http://www.youtube.com/user/Kikoskia/featured

And secondly Excalibur Brothers, they haven't produced any content in the last six months but what they have is gold. http://www.youtube.com/user/ExcaliburBrothers

5. Forstride

Forstride The rudder moves when I turn the wheel

May 6, 2008
    United States
    Pittsburgh, PA
    The Best Gamers is no longer a thing. LOUDHOUSE is their new thing, but they haven't done any new videos for that in months either. ROCKCOCK64 is the only reason I watch them though, as his reviews and other videos are just amazing.

Anyway, I just recently stumbled upon a show called Game Theory. It's pretty interesting stuff, regardless of if you actual care about the science or not, and it's funny as all hell. Also, brutalmoose is another awesome video maker, along the lines of JonTron, PeanutButterGamer, and other skit/comedy based reviewers.

6. hullo8d

hullo8d GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Apr 17, 2010
    United States
    They plan on keeping both Loudhouse and TBG active channels.

Also I prefer Karnivore and Darkgamer videos over Rockcock but they just aren't as active.

7. Gahars

Gahars Bakayaro Banzai

Aug 5, 2011
    United States
    New Jersey
    Quite a few, actually...

Ken Ashcorp's channel isn't based around games, but he makes a lot of game-themed songs. For a college kid just making music on his downtime, his stuff is really, really, really good (for the most part). If you like what you hear, a bunch of his stuff is on Spotify - it's worth a listen.

Retsupurae is a top choice. The guys who basically invented Let's Plays let's play other people's Let's Plays (with some exceptions). They're absolutely merciless, but if you like MST3K, you'll probably find something to like.

Errant Signal is somewhat like Extra Credits, except he tends to go a lot more in depth. He also often critiques game narratives and mechanics, analyzing them in the same way one might analyze a novel.

And while not a channel, I am sad that Red Letter Media never made more Game Station 2.0...

8. UnseenHero
    OP

UnseenHero The UnseenHero

Jul 16, 2009
    Canada
    At Home
    I just checked out his channel really interesting stuff. It is a definite sub for me. I like how he explained the hidden tutorial.

9. gusmento01

gusmento01 GBAtemp Regular

Feb 5, 2009
    Brazil
    Brasilia
    Pacheko17 and Psionic Roshambo like this.
  10. Crystal the Glaceon

Crystal the Glaceon GBATemp's Official Waifu™ (●♡∀♡)

Sep 13, 2009
    Antarctica
    Between insane and insecure
  11. gifi4

gifi4 How am I a 'New Member'?

Apr 21, 2010
    Melbourne
    GuudeBoulderfist

The creator of the MindCrack series and server.
    MindCrack is now considered a large and popular franchise.
    Anyone who joins MindCrack gets an instant hit of subs.

Guude, who created it, did not get the hit of subs. I believe he deserves much, much more.
    If you've ever watched his MindCrack series, you'll see just how fucking hilarious that man is.

12. TheCasketMan

TheCasketMan Keyblade Apprentice

Sep 3, 2011
    United States
    Orlando, FL
    Omniomegaob - ps vita #1 fan. He has all the games and like a thousand vitas

13. ilman

ilman Gbatemp's Official Noise Eraser

Jul 25, 2010
    Shibuya
    kakipi1000: His speedruns are just amazing.

14. p1ngpong

p1ngpong The King is Dead

Former Staff
    Apr 18, 2008
    Croatia
    DS Scene
    Foxi4 likes this.
  15. xephos

xephos Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 19, 2012
    United States
    U.S.A
    http://www.youtube.com/user/boogie2988 This guy is freaking hailarous, with his parody characters and at the same time talks about important topics and to me isn't all that biased about said topics

16. nachoscool

nachoscool Outer Heaven Janitor Rank Z

Jun 30, 2012
    United States
    8 Mile
    Foxi4 and Gahars like this.
  17. Tom Bombadildo

Tom Bombadildo Honk!

pip Contributor
    GBAtemp Patron
    Tom Bombadildo is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jul 11, 2009
    United States
    I forgot
    Not a Youtuber, but I don't care. Our own little tinyt deserves some love ^_^

BortzANATOR likes this.
  18. Black-Ice

Black-Ice Founder of the Church of Renamon

Oct 31, 2011
    London
  19. Psionic Roshambo

Psionic Roshambo GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Aug 12, 2011
    United States
  20. Issac

Issac oh!

Global Moderator