Youtube

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by mattyb89, Oct 17, 2007.

1. mattyb89
    OP

mattyb89 Member

Newcomer
    Aug 22, 2007
    I'm not sure on the rules of these but I gather they are frowned upon or illegal one or the other. Just another conversation that was struck up, if I can watch these videos on my pc screen online why can I not download them :S I dont see why theres a difference between watching it online and having it on a hardrive (In the boundries of not redistributing of course) so what are poeples thoughts? Oh and if these are actually perfectly fine to use then just say and thats end of discussion [​IMG]

2. Bruinbaard

Bruinbaard GBAtemp Advanced Fan

May 7, 2007
    Netherlands
    There are ways to download vids of youtube too your computer, just google for it.

3. Destructobot

Destructobot Crave the Hammer

Oct 15, 2006
    United States
    Portland, OR
  4. Hiratai

Hiratai I'm like *tick* *tick*

Banned
    Aug 17, 2007
    United States
    Get UnPlug for Firefox, then just get a swf to wmv or avi convertor.

5. phoood

phoood taking it to a whole new level.

Jul 28, 2006
    United States
    Jewgoslavia
    Because yahoo music, pandora, and others paid a license to get copyrighted shit on the net.

yarr

6. mattyb89
    OP

mattyb89 Member

Newcomer
    Aug 22, 2007
    lol I wasnt asking for ways to download I already know theres plenty of ways to do I was wondering on the legal standing wether it is illegal to download from youtube?

7. superrob

superrob H4X H4X H4X!

Apr 4, 2007
    GBATemp factory.
    Well its legal.
    But i hate those who download them and resubmit em in thier own name claiming all the credits.

8. Wii_DS.

Wii_DS. ウォリアー

Banned
    Sep 5, 2007
    See the add-on's for Firefox which let you download youtube videos, do they let you download gametrailers.com videos?