Youtube...

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can watch embedded Youtube videos from Facebook but every time I try to watch a video from Youtube.com all I get are black boxes.
frown.gif

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
LightyKD said:
I can watch embedded Youtube videos from Facebook but every time I try to watch a video from Youtube.com all I get are black boxes.
frown.gif
Might just be facebook, btw why is this in the EOF? Should this not be in the off topic?

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
You're using Chrome, right?
It happens sometimes when I use Chrome.

Right click > Stop Download. Click wherever you want it to resume and it's fixed.

Wait, ALL you get are black boxes? If so, I don't know if this will work since I doubt it's the same problem.

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone. I'm using Chrome. I also tried Firefox and I get the same problem. I even went to the extreme of uninstalling Flash and Chrome and re-installing the programs and I get the same issue. I called my ISP and the person over the phone tried to push me onto the customer support for my router (since the issue is only happening with my wifi/traditional computing devices). I just dont know. Everything was working fine yesterday and suddenly today I just get black boxes. It's weird. I can use YouTube XL from the computers so I guess I'm stuck with that for a while...

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
LightyKD said:
Hey everyone. I'm using Chrome. I also tried Firefox and I get the same problem. I even went to the extreme of uninstalling Flash and Chrome and re-installing the programs and I get the same issue. I called my ISP and the person over the phone tried to push me onto the customer support for my router (since the issue is only happening with my wifi/traditional computing devices). I just dont know. Everything was working fine yesterday and suddenly today I just get black boxes. It's weird. I can use YouTube XL from the computers so I guess I'm stuck with that for a while...
Do you have anything like ad-block?
I mean i tried on Linux Fedora and Ubuntu as well on Windows 7 using both Firefox and Chrome and no problems with youtube on any of them.
I haven't tested on facebook since I don't use it.
As I said, does it only happen with Facebook? It could just be a facebook problem.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.