youtube video intro

ZenZero

GBATEMP's regular arse.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
hi,

I am a massive fan of youtube and post up video's fairly often to my account.

Normally my vids are comedy vids i make with my m8 but have also uploaded several small tv show clips
smile.gif

i am going to soon be putting up alot of game reviews, but i have a problem. i want an intro sequence for all my vids, nothing too tricky, just a small flash vid - my other problem however, is that i am no good at makin flash vids
frown.gif

would anybody like to make me a intro sequence? if you would be kind enough to do so then post here and i will Pm you with specifications. it would also be nice however if you posted a sample of your work.

you will be mentioned in the vid description of every vid i make and also in the credits.

also, if you are a regular vid-poster yourself then i will be more then happy to add you as a friend and/or subscribe to you and r8 ur vids.

if you wish to check out some of my vids then my name is mcbadboiz on youtube and i advise you to watch super comedy brothers as it is an example of my comedy vids, i also have a dsi vid if u wanna check that one out

bote: the vids i will use this intro in will be live action gaming vids - not like the dsi one.

if you are willing to help then please reply nd i will pm u, please help if you can.

ty in advance

. .

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: