Youtube is pissing me off!

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by TyBlood13, Nov 14, 2012.

Nov 14, 2012
  1. TyBlood13
    OP

Member TyBlood13 Weeaboo Trash

United States
    Over the last two weeks, YouTube has been f**king with me, I go to their homepage, and the good grey and white interface is there, I sign in, and then it changes to a SHIT interface that is white and red. Also, if I log in on my brother's account it is the correct interface.I can't use it!!! I can't look at UPLOADS only!!!! I don't give a shit about new comments and recommendations for a 2+ year old videos. Is there a way to change this, please help! I can't take this anymore!!!

2. boombox

Member boombox GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United Kingdom
    1st world problems kid.

Ammako, Phoenix Goddess and Brian117 like this.
  3. GamerzHell9137

Member GamerzHell9137 GBAtemp Psycho!

Bosnia and Herzegovina
    YEAH! Youtube ur such a bitch i mean we can watch music videos,reviews and all kind of shows for FREE!
    That's not ok!

Satangel likes this.
  4. Satangel

Member Satangel BEAST

Belgium
    True, but I must say they can be pretty annoying sometimes too. Subscriptions has been broken for MONTHS now (usually videos just not appearing on your account), you couldn't remove watched videos from your subscriptions till 2 months ago.
    Livestreaming is shit too

5. geoflcl

Member geoflcl Permanent GBAtemp Newbie

United States
    Might you be talkin' about their new Google Plus integration? When you connect your Youtube account to your Google Plus account, Youtube's interface changes.

I must admit, it's a bit irksome if you're used to the old interface, and some of it just seems downright counter-intuitive! (Having to go into "Video Manager" to view your inbox? Hrrm...)

Still, it's not a deal-breaker. It's Youtube, after all! And if you absolutely hate the interface, you might consider looking into unlinking your Google Plus account (I'm not even sure if this is possible! Can anyone follow up on this?)

6. shoyrumaster11

Member shoyrumaster11 GBAtemp Regular

Australia
    Yeah! Talk about YT and Google+! I'm NO Google+ user, YouTube STILL asks for my real name which i'd rather keep secret online! I was able to get past the message telling me to put my first and last name in once. But *put's foil hat on* i'm pretty sure that Google will some day WANT my real name to replace the username that i'm using on YouTube/Google now! Gosh! I hate Social Networking with a passion!