Tutorial  Updated

How to install and play Eshop Backups using ReiNX (German)

Hey Guys, I made a Tutorial in German on How to install and play Eshop Backups using ReiNX.

If someone could help out with Translations would be great. Also any critisism is highly appreciated, let me know what you think! :)
Before anyone asks, I of course asked for permission in Rei`s Discord.

Update1: English subtitles added! :)

Last edited by maruuu07,

ChronoX_

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I feel obliged to remind you that we are an English-speaking community, but thanks for the tutorial anyway :D

Just because your American ass doesn't speak more than one language doesn't mean that this suddenly is an English-speaking community, I bet there's more non-English people here than English people. Tschüss!

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just because your American ass doesn't speak more than one language doesn't mean that this suddenly is an English-speaking community, I bet there's more non-English people here than English people. Tschüss!

The Administrators and Moderators did mention before this site is an English speaking site.

maruuu07

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Let`s stay nice, he was very respective and has a point. You are probaply right though haha.

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Read the rules before acting like an ass.
The Rules said:
We are an English speaking community. Please post in legible English ONLY.
All posts should be made in legible English. Do not make posts or topics in foreign languages, they are likely to be closed. We will be lenient on this rule from time to time as long as it doesn't become a habit amongst members.

:arrow: Source

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
but his post is english so he respect the rules
Oh I have no problem with that, it's that he said "doesn't mean that this suddenly is an English-speaking community" that I was responding to more than anything. I'm not a mod anyway so it's beyond my domain to take action.

Reactions: Aldoria

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Read up, he wrote in English on this website. Nobody forced you to go watch the actual German YouTube video. He even put in the topic that it's in German.
Rules said:
We are an English speaking community. Please post in legible English ONLY.
This is what I was saying lol.
Thanks for clarifying! :)
My post is in English for this very reason, i think if i were posting in German, that would fall in that category since it wouldnt be legible for english speakers.
Aye, I'm sure people appreciate it. It'd be great if somebody could translate the tutorial itself, I'm sure you'd have a lot of interested people.

Reactions: ShonenJump

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for clarifying! :)
My post is in English for this very reason, i think if i were posting in German, that would fall in that category since it wouldnt be legible for english speakers.

Well the thing is people would like if the tutorial is in English since the link to the video is posted here on the forum, I would be interested in the tutorial but with the tutorial being in German I wouldn't be able to understand it, the people on the forum do appreciate that you came up with a video tutorial since you are helping the community.

maruuu07

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Well the thing is people would like if the tutorial is in English since the link to the video is posted here on the forum, I would be interested in the tutorial but with the tutorial being in German I wouldn't be able to understand it, the people on the forum do appreciate that you came up with a video tutorial since you are helping the community.
I wish there were more German speakers, its a beatifully intimidating language. Just try saying "Krankenwagen" (Ambulance) with noone trembling in fear.

Reactions: apfelsaft45

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Also nice. Never really watched Fallout on Prime, but sounds like a good show. +1