YouTube celebrity "Etika" found dead after concerning YouTube video post

Discussion in 'GBAtemp & Scene News' started by Chary, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Mohammed2935

Mohammed2935 GBAtemp Regular

Jul 4, 2018
    Kuwait
    I just want to know what is about being alone? I have few friends but i am alone most of the time and if they left i will be sad little bit and live alone freely. Words hurts me too but i forget them naturally after few days I wake up fresh.

2. Justinde75

Justinde75 Capsule Co's VGM Addict

GBAtemp Patron
    Justinde75 is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Feb 14, 2016
    Germany
    West City
    Alot of people deal with it differently. Some people need attention from others

3. GoldenBullet

GoldenBullet That One Guy

Oct 27, 2014
    United States
    It's not about being alone. It's about losing people that you care about or mean something to you.

4. UltraSUPRA

UltraSUPRA Born in '04, living in '96.

May 4, 2018
    United States
    Rest in peace.

If I say anything else, my humor will take over and I'll sound like a jerk.

5. Mohammed2935

Mohammed2935 GBAtemp Regular

Jul 4, 2018
    Kuwait
    I learned that no one is worth it other than your family. Everyone can replace you in a blink of an eye or end life time relationship by one sentence.

gizmomelb and Agusto101 like this.
  6. Supershadic1000000

Supershadic1000000 SHSL Weeb

Feb 6, 2016
    United States
    West Philadelphia, Born and Raised
    Rest easy lad...

7. gamesquest1

gamesquest1 Nabnut

GBAtemp Patron
    gamesquest1 is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Sep 23, 2013
    damn, after seeing the episode a few weeks back with him being taken to hospital after a mental breakdown i would've though he would have been kept under close watch, but after knowing a few people who have been suicidal the support offered now days are all obsessed with "care in the community" no doubt to reduce costs, people going through things like this should definitely reach out to one of the care lines like the Samaritans i have been told by several people who have been having these thoughts how helpful it was once they plucked up the courage to just give it a go

8. Agusto101

Agusto101 GBAtemp Regular

Jul 9, 2018
    Guatemala
    Guatemala
    He had a great channel and a lot of followers..I dont understand why he todo that...ITS SO POINTLESS but wharever..the depression is so stupid, there so many better things to do..but..fine...rest in peace boy , not you can sleep with no worries.

9. SG854

SG854 If It Bleeds, We Can Kill It

Feb 17, 2017
    Comoros
    Oh My God What the Fuck! I just saw a video of him around last month where the police came into his house to make sure he was ok because he was having a mental breakdown and he had it live on Instagram.

Last edited by SG854, Jun 25, 2019
    Agusto101 likes this.
  10. DKB

DKB I'll be watching you sleep tonight.

GBAtemp Patron
    DKB is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    May 29, 2015
    United States
    New York City, Manhattan
    Damn. What a shame.

11. Asia81

Asia81 In my Ecchi World <3

Nov 15, 2014
    France
    rip even if I don't know him

12. guily6669

guily6669 GbaTemp is my Drug

Jun 3, 2013
    United States
    Doomed Island
    Well I also don't see what's the secret combination for this shitty life... May he find something else on the "other side" if there's even anything else out there...

But I think is this world that needs a restart, its all about the famous, rich and corrupt motherfuckers out there.

13. wurstpistole

wurstpistole I got 8 warning points

Nov 19, 2015
    Gambia, The
    I'm sorry who? This is not meant disrespectfully, I just do not have one single clue who this person is.

14. DinohScene

DinohScene Feed Dino to the Sharks

GBAtemp Patron
    DinohScene is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Oct 11, 2011
    Antarctica
    Восторг
    Haven't heard much about him but still sad.
    Suicide and depression is a real problem not many understand.

Sicklyboy likes this.
  15. azoreseuropa

azoreseuropa GBAtemp Guru

Nov 6, 2002
    United States
    Azores/Portugal
    Sorry to hear that but I don't know him and never heard of him at all. Was told that he swearing and doing unusual stuff things.

I don't watched any drama on youtube at all. Not my things. Just into walkthrough, and E3 news and video games news. Thats all. Avoid the drama.

16. TheRealNGB

TheRealNGB GBAtemp Regular

Dec 30, 2017
    United States
    I just want to say please, PLEASE take caution when going into rivers, canals, and the like. I recently had someone close to me die drowning, I will spare the terrible details, but they to suffered from mental issues, it wasn't a suicide, but they simply did not understand the dangers of the water. It actually happens frequently in my area. Again PLEASE take caution in the waters, and always keep seeking help first when dealing with mental illness.

Peace!

Last edited by TheRealNGB, Jun 25, 2019
  17. TunaKetchup

TunaKetchup GBAtemp Fan

Mar 20, 2018
    Vietnam
    never heard of him

18. Coolsonickirby

Coolsonickirby GBAtemp Regular

Dec 6, 2015
    United States
    RIP my man Etika. I only watched his reactions and never caught any of his live streams, but his reactions always made me laugh or smile.

Some people aren't lucky enough to have a loving and caring family. Some families abuse their kids, neglect them, or are just too busy to spend time with each other. Some kids are orphans so they have very few people to turn to.

Regarding the bold part: Friends you trust and respect and you know the feeling is mutual is very hard to replace or end your friendship with just one sentence. Even if you try to intentionally end the relationship, they're probably going to be concerned about you.

1. Disgusting PFP

2. Can't blame you. Not everybody is up-to-date on all the streamers. Etika was a great entertainer and streamer who had depression and "people" on the Internet were making fun of him.

Fabax01, TunaKetchup and NeoSlyde like this.
  19. TunaKetchup

TunaKetchup GBAtemp Fan

Mar 20, 2018
    Vietnam
    Very sad

20. Ev1l0rd

Ev1l0rd (⌐◥▶◀◤) Developer - noirscape

Oct 26, 2015
    Netherlands
    Site 19
    Rest in peace. Depression is no joke. If you or anyone you know ever feels they need to reach out, please do so. :/