YouTube App Coming To PSVita Soon

masterchan777

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
YouTube will be available as a free downloadable application via the PlayStation Store for PSVita this late June.

youtubevita.jpeg

play.jpeg

Source

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Available only in specific countries lol Not all of EU is included.

*The You Tube application for PS Vita will be available from the PlayStation Store in the following You Tube serviced territories:

Australia, Belgium, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Hungary, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United/

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
>Youtube app comes to Vita
>People complain it wasn't soon enough.

Seriously people. It's still getting one sooner than its competition.
Why should everything matter in relation to the competition?

Because everyone is fucking bitching about getting a free (and very wanted) app when, in comparison to its "competitor", it's getting it much sooner.

People honestly only bring out the "why is everything about the competition" argument when they know they kinda lost.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
People honestly only bring out the "why is everything about the competition" argument when they know they kinda lost.
Indeed.

I'm pretty sure that if it was the 3DS getting a Youtube app, everybody would pull out their vuvuzelas and play the Nintendo Anthem, but since it's the Vita, everybody's just chanting "oh, it should've been a feature since Vita launched" or "Why do we always have to engage in fan wars?".

Saying that one company has a certain app in their store and the other doesn't is establishing facts, not "always talking about the competition". ;)

Reactions: 2 people

Janthran

Solarian
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Indeed.

I'm pretty sure that if it was the 3DS getting a Youtube app, everybody would pull out their vuvuzelas and play the Nintendo Anthem, but since it's the Vita, everybody's just chanting "oh, it should've been a feature since Vita launched" or "Why do we always have to engage in fan wars?".

Saying that one company has a certain app in their store and the other doesn't is establishing facts, not "always talking about the competition". ;)
I was unaware that there was a Nintendo Anthem.
Also, Sony focuses more on features, Nintendo focuses more on games.
Youtube should have been a feature a long time ago, and I don't expect Nintendo to release it at all.

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Better late than never. Now if they can get the original PS classics compatability and not that streaming stuff in the other topic.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was unaware that there was a Nintendo Anthem.
Also, Sony focuses more on features, Nintendo focuses more on games.
Youtube should have been a feature a long time ago, and I don't expect Nintendo to release it at all.

Unfortunately Sony focuses on both games and features so I guess you're shit out of luck.

Like people keep saying that argument but if it was true at all, the Vita and PS3 would be getting shit releases. Before you say "Well the Vita is" I suggest checking your 3DS release schedule and see the number of quality games each console is getting per month.

FireGrey

Undercover Admin
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Indeed.

Wow Vita fanboys sure do love to cry about things a lot.
Anyway Youtube is designed to be a PC experience and mobile/portables should just use saved videos.
And the Vita is supposed to be this All-in-One handheld which is why people are complaining that it's coming too late.

DigitalDeviant

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
>Youtube app comes to Vita
>People complain it wasn't soon enough.

Seriously people. It's still getting one sooner than its competition.
Why should everything matter in relation to the competition?

Because everyone is fucking bitching about getting a free (and very wanted) app when, in comparison to its "competitor", it's getting it much sooner.

perhaps this will force Nintendo hurry up and develop a Youtube app of their own, eh maybe not...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs