Hacking Youtube and netflix install

Joarma

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hi, around a year ago i uninstalled the youtube and netflix apps, now i need them, but i bought a "cheap" game code and got banned, so i can't acces the store to download the apps, is there anyway to reinstall the apps? i've used the brazilian method, maybe that way? thanks

Doctor_U

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Try wii u usb helper i know its have youtube but i dont know if have netflix and also you know you can get those apps again by formating wii u rights?

nexusmtz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, around a year ago i uninstalled the youtube and netflix apps, now i need them, but i bought a "cheap" game code and got banned, so i can't acces the store to download the apps, is there anyway to reinstall the apps? i've used the brazilian method, maybe that way? thanks
Run tik2sd and look in sd:/tik2sd/keys.txt file to ensure that you have tickets for 0005000010105700 (YouTube) and 00005000010105a00 (Netflix). Download the encrypted files with a tool like jnustool. Install the titles with wupinstaller without adding a .tik file to the install directory on the SD.

If you don't still have the tickets, you might be able to create fake ones to include with the install files, just as if they were VC or other eShop downloads.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: butt