Hacking Youtube and Facebook

Gazolla Rafael

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
There's a way to get YouTube and facebook back to vita? Homebrew or official apps... I really like to watch on my vita but sucks to use the browser for this. Can i at least have a bubble shortcut for the sites?

I'm new on the vita scene, sorry being a noob :/

ATUGoM

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
I don't believe there's anymore official apps for Facebook and Youtube.. At least in the store..
But you might be able to find these apps from trusted sources ( can't link here )

Reactions: Gazolla Rafael

SeongGino

The Average One
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
There's a way to get YouTube and facebook back to vita? Homebrew or official apps... I really like to watch on my vita but sucks to use the browser for this. Can i at least have a bubble shortcut for the sites?

Since it was more or less Google/Facebook's job to maintain their apps, and they basically gave up halfway through (Google because the Vita YT client didn't support ads, which became a pre-requisite to being an officially licensed app, and Sony stopped caring; Facebook because potatoes), there's no way to get the official apps to work anymore; not without someone being brave enough to decompile the already-compiled/encrypted applications and update the apps to use whatever newer web APIs the services use.

So, yeah; you'll have to live with the web browser, or bust. A shame, as the YT client in particular was legitimately excellent for its time.

Reactions: Gazolla Rafael

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: roms wont boot with wood r4menu