Youtube and CrunchyRoll video still working but no longer on eShop

Videomanman87

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Recently I saw a thread (but I can't find it now) where someone was asking about video streaming services that still worked on the Wii U. Several mentioned Crunchyroll, but YouTube DOES still work. It might be SLOW on searches but otherwise it is fine. However, they are both now missing from the eShop. And I know I saw Crunchyroll recently, last week I think so that was just removed. Which is odd consdering it still WORKS. But on the good side you can still get both installed via NUSspli or similar tool.

Trophies
XP
Recently I saw a thread (but I can't find it now) where someone was asking about video streaming services that still worked on the Wii U. Several mentioned Crunchyroll, but YouTube DOES still work. It might be SLOW on searches but otherwise it is fine. However, they are both now missing from the eShop. And I know I saw Crunchyroll recently, last week I think so that was just removed. Which is odd consdering it still WORKS. But on the good side you can still get both installed via NUSspli or similar tool.
That's because the services are mainly depreciated by Nintendo. When they go down is up to YouTube or Crunchyroll themselves.

Videomanman87

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh I know, but I am surprised that Nintendo would bother pulling those two at this point since the whole eShop is closing. Especially Crunchyroll.

V10lator

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

Videomanman87

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Youtube still shows for me on the eshop but guessing that's cause I already downloaded it
Interesting. It doesn't for me, even if I use search and I have had it for years. It also doesn't show in my "downloaded software" and it should. Youtube was one of the first things I grabbed from the eshop when I bought the console.

Trophies
XP
Interesting. It doesn't for me, even if I use search and I have had it for years. It also doesn't show in my "downloaded software" and it should. Youtube was one of the first things I grabbed from the eshop when I bought the console.
Might be a different region then, I dont know if it still shows for me because I haven't opened the E-Shop in quite a while cuzzz yk.. 🏴‍☠️

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb