Your Useless Talents!

Balrogs.Pain

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, i was watching Demetri Martins If i, and i saw him do a bunch of useless talents, and it got me thinking. What useless talents can you do that your proud of? I can currently roll a coin across my knuckles, and im learning 3 things currently, playing guitar (Since i dont plan on rocking out for real,) writing left handed (Im going to force my self for 2 monthes like he did) and juggle (I can juggle once, and then ill drop the fourth ball) and by juggle once i mean a complete round, aka one ball, two balls, three balls, and then restart.

Man18

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ummm I guess the only one im actually proud of is I can refill a pez in 8 seconds and thats taking off the wrapper and inserting them into the pez dispenser

Hehe Moo

Moo?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm 13 and can juggle: 1 hand 2 balls, 2 hands 3 balls. When juggling 3 balls, I can drop one, continue juggling two with one hand, and pick up the one I dropped using my foot.

I can also beat box using my hands (the farting noise from the air passing through).
biggrin.gif

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've got a very versatile voice and can do a ton of impressions, accents, and other noises (got a pretty decent impression of Mario at the moment). I can go lower than James Earl Jones (my real voice is very deep), or higher than Mickey Mouse. I can whistle through my teeth and regularly. Basically, anything related to noises with my mouth I can do.

UltraMagnus

hic sunt dracones
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I am ambidextrous... which is guess is kinda useful, I write with my left hand and mouse with my right.

I can make chainmaille.

oh and I can do tricks with a zippo lighter.... that is pretty useless.

Isaiah

The Conductor
Trophies
XP
Country
ummmmmmmmmmmm (1 hour later)mmmmmmmmmmmm i can make silent farts all the time... grab your buttocks when you need to fart and pull them apart.
rofl.gif

The Teej

Also known as The Tjalian
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
zeldapower.com
XP
Country
Well my useless talents would be being able to put my thumb behind my knuckle and roll my tongue. I have many others, but I wouldn't deem them worthless
wink.gif

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Tie a cherry stem with my mouth. I like to do that when there are a lot of girls around. They tend to look at each other and smile so as not to be obvious, but some girls flat out say "wow, I heard that means you're a good kisser!"

Hmm, what else...I can bench press 165kg (365 lbs), do a spinning back kick, do the splits, do a handspring from a lying-down position into a standing position, use nunchaku, play the piano and taiko drums, do Japanese calligraphy (though I would consider the nunchaku, piano, taiko and calligraphy more as hobbies than as talents).

Oh, I can also make 6 out of 10 half-court shots with a basketball. I consider that useless because I can only do it when I don't have people trying to block or steal the ball from me. Now if I could do that in the heat of a game, that would be a really useful talent.

xoinx

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
erm... striking a Zoolander pose?

Densetsu3000 said:
Tie a cherry stem with my mouth. I like to do that when there are a lot of girls around. They tend to look at each other and smile so as not to be obvious, but some girls flat out say "wow, I heard that means you're a good kisser!"

Hmm, what else...I can bench press 165kg (365 lbs), do a spinning back kick, do the splits, do a handspring from a lying-down position into a standing position, use nunchaku, play the piano and taiko drums, do Japanese calligraphy (though I would consider the nunchaku, piano, taiko and calligraphy more as hobbies than as talents).

Oh, I can also make 6 out of 10 half-court shots with a basketball. I consider that useless because I can only do it when I don't have people trying to block or steal the ball from me. Now if I could do that in the heat of a game, that would be a really useful talent.
o.O 165kg bench press?!? just how heavy are you? and splits to go with that?!? omg, you're a ninja!

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
xoinx said:
o.O 165kg bench press?!? just how heavy are you? and splits to go with that?!? omg, you're a ninja!
I was 113kg in this video 2 years ago, but I'm 105kg now. The middle (box) splits are really hard for me and I gave up trying to get 180 degrees years ago. Front splits I can do comfortably with my right leg in front, but with my left leg I have to do some jogging to or something to get the blood flowing and the muscles loosened.

Hmmm, I should do a YouTube video of all of my useless talents
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    straferz @ straferz: Anybody know why this is happening to my ACWW town...