Anime Fanclub

Your streaming service you use for anime

Tomato123

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Does torrenting count? I don't like Crunchyroll for various reasons and no other streaming services have good enough quality and variety imo.

Reactions: AlexMCS

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
@AlexMCS is right, fansubbed anime is the way to go, and I like actually having the anime as offline MKV files I can watch any time, on any device I own. Switch and 3DS included, using homebrew media players. Fansub groups will translate things that even the official Blu-ray releases will not, like signs, chalkboards, text messages, room numbers/names, etc and usually do a better job with the translation too.

Besides, there's nothing wrong with torrenting TV shows. It isn't piracy, because they aired for free. They also got their ad revenue from it when it aired, so I owe them nothing.

Last edited by Jayro,

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Nyaa.

@AlexMCS is right, fansubbed anime is the way to go, and I like actually having the anime as offline MKV files I can watch any time, on any device I own. Switch and 3DS included, using homebrew media players. Fansub groups will translate things that even the official Blu-ray releases will not, like signs, chalkboards, text messages, room numbers/names, etc and usually do a better job with the translation too.

Besides, there's nothing wrong with torrenting TV shows. It isn't piracy, because they aired for free. They also got their ad revenue from it when it aired, so I owe them nothing.
I hope you're not serious
First just saying the name of a torrent site, even without link to it, is against temp rule
Secondly, torrenting tv series IS piracy because you don't pay for them, because yes you can pay for them, either from ads, via tv service provider, or streaming service like netflix, prime, crunchyroll, funimation or others.
You missed them when they aired on tv and can't find them elsewhere? Too bad. You either have to wait for a reairing or buy the dvd/bd set. But if you download the episode from a torrent site or such, guess what? It is piracy

• Haha
Reactions: Jayro

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I hope you're not serious
First just saying the name of a torrent site, even without link to it, is against temp rule
Secondly, torrenting tv series IS piracy because you don't pay for them, because yes you can pay for them, either from ads, via tv service provider, or streaming service like netflix, prime, crunchyroll, funimation or others.
You missed them when they aired on tv and can't find them elsewhere? Too bad. You either have to wait for a reairing or buy the dvd/bd set. But if you download the episode from a torrent site or such, guess what? It is piracy
Or you can pirate it, you're free to do it and face consequences if there are any. Even if it is not legal, piracy is not murder even though the propaganda clips included in old DVDs wanted to make you believe that.

That said forum rules should be followed.

Reactions: Jayro

Site & Scene News

Group statistics

Members:
Threads: