Misc Your Spillpass technique

Astrogoth

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just assembled my Spillpass v2 and plugged it in. Whamo it works fantastic! I now have 16 Mii that it would have taken me weeks to get on my own.

I have a question: How does everyone else use their Spillpass? Do you collect Mii after dinner and before bed or do you go on weekend benders and get 100 in a day? I ask because I see Mii that have over 2000+ collected Mii and I wonder how they did THAT even with a Spillpass?

Thanks folks.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Well, I don't use Spillpass, but when I used homepass via Streetpass Riilay (an Android app that sadly no longer works after I updated my phone), I just set it to change the mac address every 5 minutes and while I was playing all the Mii Plaza games with one set of streetpasses, I received another one, so by the time I was done and went back I received another set and could just keep playing forever, I never bothered doing that more than 2 or 3 times in a row though.
But it would be possible to just keep going back into Mii Plaza every 5 minutes and discard the existing streetpasses without playing the games and rack up thousands of Miis very quickly that way.

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
http://www.spillmonkey.com/?page_id=169

It's a programm for the Raspberry Pi Model B or Raspberry Pi 2
It make a homepass of the Pi and randomizes the mac's so you can get streetpass hits every 5 or so minutes

Since i bought a new Pi2 when it came out, my old Pi model B is dedicated only for SpillPass, so whenever i close my 3DS into sleepmode it gets hits :) when i'm home i check whenever i have time, when i'm working, i check 1x in the morning and 2x in the evening, When i have time or don't forget it :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality