Your Shin Megami Tensei resume

weavile001

Spiritmaster
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
For me, some Demons such as Norn, Samael and Sraosha are always in my party, when they are low level(Samael is LV 36 on P4), I always spend minutes trying to give them a better Skillset during my playthrough, ultimately, my party on all games are me and my favorite demons with Overpowered Skills, 'cause LV30-40 Demons tend to get better Stats by the Endgame than the LV80-90 ones.
Grinding is not a problem when you get Insta-kill attacks and Almighty Attacks.

Reactions: BORTZ

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
OP
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For me, some Demons such as Norn, Samael and Sraosha are always in my party, when they are low level(Samael is LV 36 on P4), I always spend minutes trying to give them a better Skillset during my playthrough, ultimately, my party on all games are me and my favorite demons with Overpowered Skills, 'cause LV30-40 Demons tend to get better Stats by the Endgame than the LV80-90 ones.
Grinding is not a problem when you get Insta-kill attacks and Almighty Attacks.
Good god doesnt that require a ton of grinding?

I see what you mean, I always gravitate towards certain demons when I get to specific levels. Some of them are just too awesome to go on without.

Reactions: weavile001

weavile001

Spiritmaster
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Good god doesnt that require a ton of grinding?

I see what you mean, I always gravitate towards certain demons when I get to specific levels. Some of them are just too awesome to go on without.
only needed 3 hours to grind my 3 Endgame demons up to LV99 on SMT IV :v

depends on the game, if it's P3 or P4, grinding is fun because of the Battle Music(never gets stale, 'dunno why) , on SMT IV, every battle is a matter of seconds before I throw a Concentrated Antichthon,but P1 ,P2,SMT III and Strange journey, where battle takes too much time and enemies might Rekt you really fast, i Tend to play safe and grind slowly.

On Devil Survivor OC/RB, i never do a free battle to get the ''No Training'' Achievement at the end of the game.

vayanui8

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I absolutely love this series. I just discovered it a year and a half ago with p4 and I've loved it ever since.
I've played to completion:
Persona 4
Persona 4 Golden
Persona 3 portable (twice)
Devil Survivor overclocked
SMTIV
Persona Q

I've also played a fair dose of these, but I haven't really gotten near beating them or anything
SMT 1
SMT Strange Journey
Persona 1 PSP

I've also played a little bit of digital devil saga and Persona 2 innocent sin, but not enough to have much of an experience with them

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
OP
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Updated my resume since I have since finished all the games I was working on when I made this thread

SMT: Devil Survivor Overclocked (3DS) Beaten with the power ending
SMT: Devil Survivor 2 Record Breaker beaten with Adatchi's regressor ending
SMT:4 beaten with the chaos ending
Persona 3 Portable FES: switched over to FES. beaten, watched the answer on youtube.
Persona 4 Arena: working on all the character stories
SMT: Soul Hackers: Just started, might need to restart. Accidentally dumped 10 points into magic. Spoilers, MC cant use magic lol

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
OP
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This made me smile. Soul Hackers has one of my favourite worlds in the MegaTen universe. Would love to see a return to cyberpunk world.
I kinda skipped over it at first, you know, not being a hardcore SMT nerd at the time. But after a few titles were beaten I was running low of what I could play on my current systems and remembered Soul Hackers. After watching the trailer again I decided I HAD to play that game.

And I think this counts, but I just started Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE. Its really cool. It feels like a Persona battle/dungeon system but during the day you are a japanese pop idol.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I am the cancer!!! lol