Your Shape Camera & External harddrive

Discussion in 'Wii - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by matrix_choices, Apr 25, 2010.

1. matrix_choices
    OP

matrix_choices Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 25, 2010
    United States
    My girlfriend bought that new "Your Shape" game that comes with the motion-sensing camera. Originally my Wii was soft-modded with System Menu 4.2U and I ran all my games from the external hard drive. I loaded the drivers for the camera as IOS58-64-v5918.wad and without success eventually installed priiloader because there were some other hacks I wanted to try which semi bricked my wii. I re-installed the system menu using 4_2U_offline.wad and I included the IOS58-64-v5918.wad in the list of wads to install. When the system menu was back up I was successfully able to boot Your Shape game using the Disc Channel and the camera worked!. The problem is that now I can't seem to be able to access my external harddrive to load the games off it. I'm trying to figure out if there is a fix where I can use the external hard drive AND camera or if I need to choose between the two. So far I have tried installing Hermes 222/223/224/202 rev5 with no luck. Any Suggestions???

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice