Hacking Your own DS

marth989

OP
Trophies
Website
profile.myspace.com
XP
Country
After my ds hinge broke i ordered a replacement one from deal extreme in black and am planing on using both black and white parts, to see how this would look i made a .PSD that could do that, whilst messing about i kinda designed my own ds, i thought i would just show it to you guys and maby you could tell me what you think or even make ones of your own and post them up, So heres mine...​
ds%20lite%20by%20marth989.jpg

Sc4rFac3d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I think i'm not getting it, but you want to crumble your 2 DSes and glue em back together so you get that effect? That don't sound right to me...

roboz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
How are u going to use the white and black shells? Your going to be making it black on outside then maybe white on inside or something. I was going to mix and match my red phat ds with a black and a blue one, but then I thought it would be plain ugly so I just turned it black and broke the other two shells
hate2.gif

marth989

OP
Trophies
Website
profile.myspace.com
XP
Country
well the part of the white one that is broke is the bottom inside so that bit will have to be black, this leaves me with 2 choses, one i could make the inside black and out side white or 2 tone it by making the the top white and bottom black, i haven't made my mind up yet thats why i make the .PSD
biggrin.gif

2ds%20lite%20by%20marth989.jpg

OR
3ds%20lite%20by%20marth989.jpg

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd like mine to be black like it is, but the outer shell would be textured so fingerprints didn't show. Kinda like how it is on the inside around the screens. That would be nice.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    straferz @ straferz: Anybody know why this is happening to my ACWW town...