All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Way too personal
pm me then?
while i don't have an official explanation, i will just logically think about it:
eof is, people betting they can act so retarded they can enter in a mental hospital...
and while they are acting to be retarded they fail to see that they are in true mental illness..
intellectual people (or people that are ok) find this so offensive and get really annoyed, even if the smartest person is unable to understand how people like to act like this instead of study\learning or at least reading something to get their IQ's leveled up
and thus, eof is contributing to the word wide dumbness

Last edited by migles,

Luglige

hiatus
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
pm me then?
while i don't have an official explanation, i will just logically think about it:
eof is, people betting they can act so retarded they can enter in a mental hospital...
and while they are acting to be retarded they fail to see that they are in true mental illness..
intellectual people (or people that are ok) find this so offensive and get really annoyed, even if the smartest person is unable to understand how people like to act like this instead of study\learning or at least reading something to get their IQ's leveled up
and thus, eof is contributing to the word wide dumbness
I happen to agree. We should just get rid of this section!

BURN IT!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hke2YUirpf4 +1