Your non gaming christmas hopes

Panzer Tacticer

veteran human
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah it's still a full month and some till then, but I'm bored and right out of anything else to talk about.

I say non gaming, because really, I don't feel like being yet another game thread where it's all the same comments we've already seen here on other threads.

So a hearty fuck off if you mention a single game, and a single game related doodad.

Me, I'm wanting the usual (I have yet to get it). I want the wife in a sexy nightie under the tree, quiet bare assed with a look that says you're going to stop screwing when you've finished filling both ends of me. Not going to happen
smile.gif
But who knows, maybe one day hehe.

Besides, it makes asking for a Lazyboy chair seem more reasonable eh (damn things cost 1000 to start).

Actually, aaaaaaaall I really want, is December to go by without any grief. A few weeks where I get to do some Christmas baking, a great meal at sister in laws Christmas day, and I am calling it a success. I have no real item I need (that is within doable price range).

I will likely ask for the wife to consult with a buddy to maybe get me an anime box set of any of a small list of potentials. Simple easy purchase.
Gift certificate to the local hobby store is an easy option, it just means I get a tank and no hassles paying for it.

Being the dad and the bank around here, I essentially get the job of seeing to it everyone around here has a budget to work with.
The son, hmm I will consider him even caring about the season a challenge. The wife is really the only serious fan of the day.
This year is looking like with a bit of timing and luck to have about a 300 dollar budget.

So what are you guys hoping for?

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im hoping for a good, quiet, peaceful 18 hour sleep during the holidays.
can't seem to get that in my freaking house.
dry.gif

nutella

Low Glycemic Index
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Spending time with the family. I used to be really close to my cousins, but they're always busy all year round and I've had a pretty rough year (not depressing, just stressful with school). It's the one time of the year where we get to hang out like a lot.

But talking about material goodies, probably just money. Saves the awkwardness of someone giving you a present you don't like.

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
umm...
- 3x3x3 Rubik's Cube
- a bunch of DealExtreme stuff that total up to $15 i think
- a mousepad
- Katekyo Hitman Reborn manga [i wanna collect em]
- Sandisk Sansa Fuze or Cowon J3 [either would be good]
- money ?

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
Hmm...Well, I want to get some kind of IR night vision camera. For personal and security use. Preferably wireless so I can view it on my computer with ease.

I also want to get the new iPod Touch. I need a new media player, and the iPod Touch has it all (Tons of apps, Wi-Fi, etc.).

I'll be happy with those.

Infinite Zero

Almost!
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
I want

-New Desktop
-Hand puppet
-Chucks or fur boots
-Windows 7 upgrade for my laptop

----
Others are
-Canon 60D
-iPhone
though I know this wont be bought yet since these are expensive gadgets
tongue.gif

And peace for the coming year and MORE MONEY

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I mostly want books. The one at the top of my list right now is The Fifty Year Sword by Mark Z. Danielewski... it's 100 pages, and costs €42!!! That's insane!
And also some manga books, one piece and some other stuff. I like collecting!

also, I want a 2x2x2 rubik's cube, and a 2x2x2x4 cube
biggrin.gif

and an Apple Wireless keyboard, just because they're awesome to use (like the feel of them) and they're so small! Works great with my huge wacom board.

I don't really know what else to wish for anymore.. when I was younger I wanted a lot of things, now I'm just not that interested (And I HATE receiving money!)

zeromac

Finally reached 1000 posts EXACTLY
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Money
And 3DS
(I know it's not out yet but kinda like a garuntee that I'll get it next year if i give up my christmas present)

fairlyevenparents

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm looking forward to:
  • Food
  • Money
  • A break from school
  • Christmas specials like movies or TV shows
  • Christmas smells like freshly baked cookies or a Christmas tree
  • A Rubik cube(3x3x3)
I'll add more if I can think of anything else

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Money is what I'm getting. Then the day after Christmas, I'll be off to the mall to buy something. So far I have pretty much of everything I want. I think I'll shoot for some random stuff, maybe hit the Japanese Anime Store, and buy the LoZ Sword, maybe the Shield too. Possible a Keyblade, but that would be a stretch.

If I can find all that for $650's, or less I'll be good

geoflcl

Permanent GBAtemp Newbie
Trophies
Website
loganderb.in
XP
Country
United States
I hope for my family to set aside their differences and come together, just like old times. I have fond childhood memories of my aunt's house, teeming with every last uncle, cousin and grandparent, all congregated happily under the Christmas tree for cherished (albeit cheesy) gift exchanges, illuminated by the Christmas lights and the natural light of the stars through the window, with a wafering scent of cookies in the air. Ahh, nostalgia.
smile.gif

Times have changed since then, but a man can dream.

Unrelatificated:
Panzer Tacticer said:
I say non gaming, because really, I don't feel like being yet another game thread where it's all the same comments we've already seen here on other threads.

QUOTE(Overlord Nadrian @ Nov 6 2010, 07:16 PM) Golden Sun.

ohmy.gif
Scandalous!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr