Your last words: What would you say?

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Knowing my luck the song on hospital radio as a croak will be Rick Bastard Astley. Just the world trolling me one last time on the way out. With that in mind I always figured my last words would be 'Oh for fuck sake'.

Reactions: calmwaters

Patxinco

Riding a Shooting Star
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I actually have it written into my will that at my funeral, the song that plays as everyone leaves after the ceremony is 'Always look on the bright side of life' from Life Of Brian. I've also expressed that any kids I have are to punch anyone who doesn't whistle.
Lovely desire, i think i'll copy you xDD

ilman

Gbatemp's Official Noise Eraser
Trophies
XP
Country
"Keep my online profiles up...dat....ehhhh......" would probably do the trick.
Another one could be "Child, I've hidden a secret treasure in the chest in the attic. The key is in...it's in....ehh....." and after someone opens it, they'll find a machine with a button and a screen. Upon pressing the button, Rick Astley will be played and a picture of a trollface will be outputed on the screen. :tpi:

Reactions: Xexyz

calmwaters

Cat's best friend
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I never really think about this. I never really think about dying, either; it's pretty depressing. I might have "Here lies a person who advocated peace, love, and happiness as a way of life." for a epitaph on my tombstone.

That is a Marine with too big of an ego.

tbgtbg

Shaking the ring ropes up in the sky
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"A tout le monde, a tout mes amis, je vous aime, je dois partir." These are the last words I'll ever speak and they'll set me free.

calmwaters

Cat's best friend
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Calling a Navy Seal with "gorilla warfare" training a Marine?

You're fucking dead, kiddo.

A Navy Seal with full access to the Marine arsenal? Gimme a break. I don't care how much training you have: if you're not a Marine, your not getting anywhere near their weaponry. Marines are badass. Navy ftw

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like how all of us are picturing our final moments in different areas, since no way of death was specified. Some of us picture being on our death bed, others picture a moment where they're about to be executed. :lol:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    cearp @ cearp: Welcome hazbeans