Your First Post

Digeman

Trophies
XP
Country
Would very much like to show my first post..but i dun' remember where or when i posted it xD How did you guys find out?
huh.gif

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
Trophies
XP
Country
Nintendo DS Press Conference
2004 post
VVoltz said:
mmmm...
I was actually thinking on getting a PSP, now, me and my Flash Card are undecided.....

Maybe I will get a DS in exchange for my SP and my Advance........

Damn, this is the oldest one I could retrieve.
frown.gif

I bet the first one in 2002 was "hey you shaun99 dude, where are the romz here??"
laugh.gif

Edit to punch [M] in the Crotch:
QUOTE([M) said:
artin,Sep 19 2007, 10:25 AM]While it's not my first post (those were full of n00bass questions) this is definitely one of my earlier ones:

QUOTE([M) said:
artin,Nov 10 2006, 05:46 PM]Ok so, remember that one stage/song in EBA that made you all drop your DS's to the ground and reach for that box of Kleenex? Well personally, I tried to follow along with the sad story but I had no idea what was going on. I mean, the father leaves one Christmas, then it jumps to next year's Xmas and he's supposably dead?! How did he die? (I personally think he's not dead, he just fufilled his lifelong dream of joining the circus) Second of all, he comes back, as a friggin ghost, and delivers a girlfriend teddy for his daughter's teddy bear? Aww... how cute... but how in the hell can a ghost deliver material objects? That means that ghosts can also wield deadly weapons as well (equally cuteÂ
wtf.gif
). Lastly, the stage presents the words "Merry Christmas". I'm sorry, but after seeing a short like that, I don't know if I should cry or be insanely afraid of supernatural beings. Christmas is definitly one of the last things on my mind. Anyone care to give thier theories on what REALLY happened?

Wow, I wish I could travel back in time to punch my younger self in the crotch and tell him to stop being such a pussy.
nyanya.gif
We can both go back and punch him together.
tongue.gif

I'll join you, the three of us can make the little guy bleed bad!

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My one was...

Oct 31 2004, 10:00 PM

"Whats the best place to get import stuff from?

Don't think i'll bother with PSP, dosnt seem to offer anything new to me and I don't really give a damn about 128 gaming on a handheld."

Emulation on PSP never was on my mine back then.

A name I've not seen for a while, Qrayzie. Seen lots of names I've not seen on here for ages.

My first thread was James Pond 2 - Robocod, was there a ROM released?

http://gbatemp.net/old/index.php?showtopic=23312&hl=hadrian

Had I known that it was a lame version not featuring the Amiga goodness I'd wouldn't have asked. I wonder what happend to the Amiga port of it? There was a few reviews and that back in 2001.

Shelleeson

Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
yes i do realise that many people have already asked this question but i'm so overwhelmed by all the information on here. also i couldn't find the thread that would answer all my questions. i did the comparison between the 2 because if i'd have looked at more of them it would have made my head spin. i really have no idea which to choose between the 2 cards
cry.gif

my other dilemma is if i choose a transflash/ micro sd which of the 2 would perfom faster
i wish i'd never heard of them
cry.gif

sorry to the people who are sat there shaking there heads but we all have to start somewhere so here i am
shy.gif
rofl2.gif
i think i covered all bases
cool.gif

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I see to recall my first post was to do with speculation about the DS lite. It should be said though I registered a few months prior (I reckon I was one of the first to register after it became compulsory).

"I suppose I should start off with the same thing that happens with every new iteration of nintendo handhelds complete with capitals and bad spelling:

OMG WILL MY PASFMEE ADN FLASCART WORK WITH IT!!!"

JacobReaper

I Love You....
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Icarus

fire walk with me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Let's seeeee,

Youkai posted this on GBA #2339 - Naruto Ninja Council (USA):

QUOTE said:
The first ????? do they want to bringt out all 4 that are out now in correct order ? and not do it like with pokemon stadium ?? that would be bad ...

And this was my reply:

QUOTEBut Pokemon was released at the same time(if not very close) in both Japan and USA, but Naruto has been on air since 2002 in Japan.. If they release the 4th game in English now, people won't know any of the characters because it just started in USA.. They're kinda doing the right thing.. I'm happy that they released this one because I hate to play Japanese games since I don't understand a thing (They don't have sound in the game so its not a big deal)

unsure.gif
unsure.gif
unsure.gif

Szyslak

Nudibranch Lover
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
sonicslasher said:
i wanna battle...

Here's my first post here:
In case any SuperCard users are having trouble - I'm using SC Lite and this is the first ROM I've come across that doesn't work on Firmware 1.63, but works on 1.7. Time to upgrade if you haven't yet.

This game's pretty cool btw.
I think that was about Eragon. That game got overlooked.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @AncientBoi, don't worry atleast that video is a parody +1