Your favourite Moonshell booting screen!

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by darkshadow51, Aug 5, 2007.

Aug 5, 2007
  1. darkshadow51
    OP

Newcomer darkshadow51 Member

Canada
    I want to choose a Moonshell skin since we can only have one at time and there seems to be a lot of them. Something wich is really cool with Moonshell is that it can have custom splash screens(ex:a windows vista loading bar or a light flash). I just want to ask to you guys: what skin do you think have the niciest booting screen?

2. phoood

Member phoood taking it to a whole new level.

United States
    I've only seen one and that's cgtonyhawk's element ms skin. Splashes in general make me hate pc apps (who the hell wants a antivirus splash stuck on your desktop for more than an minute?)
    Totally unrelated rant aside, I think you could do a lot with splahes (credit info and what not). Kinda reminds me of the psp bootup intro and how it always aligns with the wave.

3. darkshadow51
    OP

Newcomer darkshadow51 Member

Canada
    Yeah but the ds splashes aren't there for one minute:they are just there the time Moonshell loads.

4. narutoblaze

Newcomer narutoblaze Member

Canada
    I Have a Black Window Vista Ultimate Moonshell skin looks sick [​IMG]
    Got it at ndsthemes

5. TaeK

Member TaeK GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    Anything that GCTonyHawk7 has made to be honest (Which is the majority of the decent Moonshell skins...)