AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Me too, and also for two years. 1991-93, if you can imagine that. I think the JET Program was less than 5 years old when I got in. Before "JET" there was a thing called the Monbusho Fellowship, which was for tenured professors from the US, Canada, UK, etc to spend a year in Japan on sabbatical. Someone figured out that wasn't the kids any good, and we got JET.

It was tough in the early 90's. No internet. No outside world. I was in a very rural town in Hiroshima Pref. for the first year, then transferred to Hiroshima City for the second year. I worked junior high. You?

(Sorry for the OT, mods. Pls indulge one more reply.)
Hey we missed each other by a few good years lol I was 1998-1999 in Honsu and like yourself it was at Junior high. I only did it for a year then travelled through the rest of Japan for a year doing various jobs for money. And also met my future wife in that second year.

Last edited by AmandaRose,
Reactions: Hanafuda
D

Deleted User

OP
Every Taiko no Tatsujin series... Especially for Wii U! and ATD.
Rune Factory (Well, I had to import it from Japan several times because it's so "null" here that nobody even knows about it here)

_v3

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Taiko no Tatsujin Dororon! Youkai! Dai kessen! Fully fledged adventure-rpg mode, great songs, all round super fun game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs