Your Favorite Staff Member Thread

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Active staff: Raulpica, but I have gotten a lot closer to P1ngpong since being promoted.
Sickly and I got promoted together so we kinda bonded over that and have since become pretty good friends.

Inactive staff: Mthrnite, Hadrian, and Vulpes.

Reactions: VinsCool

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Active staff: Raulpica, but I have gotten a lot closer to P1ngpong since being promoted.
Sickly and I got promoted together so we kinda bonded over that and have since become pretty good friends.

Inactive staff: Mthrnite, Hadrian, and Vulpes.
Vulpes was pretty cool. I miss him :(

Reactions: nxwing and BORTZ

saxamo

Spaaaaace!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The fuck is wrong with everyone? Okay so if we're voting for the popularity contest @mthrnite and @Hadrian were always neat, others mentioned here i wont repeat but them too. But if you really want to get to the best staff member?

@Guild McCommunist

He came relatively out of nowhere with a tobias funke avatar and obliterated the news in a good way from ionic orbit. Guild, we've never spoken much but I respect all the work and content you've put out for the site and you stick out as a committed intrinsic human being and I wish you the best in your life.

Reactions: Minox

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6ckbBpSKhw