Maz7006

iSEXu
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Just wondering what kind of music you guys listen to it. I mean if you had to choose your favorite music, what would it be? If your having problems just imagine some guy with a gun to your head and he told to pick your favorite music or he will kill you. MY favorite band of all time is Sum41, great music by great people
smile.gif

Defiance

oh my god.. it's full of trading cards...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I listen to basically anything except rap and country. One song I'm really getting into right now is Daggmask, I'm starting to like (some) techno (maybe just electric, I'm not sure)! I also like metal. Nothing else Matters (Metallica) is a good song... I also like songs in a low minor key. All That Remains is a good band, and so is Metallica. On GH, I've recently started to really like the song "Monsoon."

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LAMB OF GOD!!! they kick ass. ive been to their show and they sound great. the drummer is a damn robot, so much precision and skill. their best album is ashes of the wake. also, they used to be named burn the priest (which is also a great self-titled album). if you like metallica (kill 'em all or and justice for all) then this is right up your ally.

PRIMUS!!! les claypool is one the best, in my book. if you dont know, he plays rock-funk-flaminco style bass. this one of the guys that inspired me to play bass. my favorite album is sailing the seas of cheese. also, if you see any of his videos. thats him creating the sculptures.

EEK-EEK-A-MOUSE!!! its reggae, what can i say, but light a splif and sit back with your favorite drink. ive been listening to wa-do-dem and skidip! both great albums.

RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE!!! any thing BEFORE renegades of funk is killer. though, they do a good rendition of housin' and how i can just kill a man. see them live (if they ever play again) and you will rock your damn head off.

my tastes vary very much. there are so many other bands to name, but i think ill stop here.

DarkLG

Wow One Shiny Ribbon!!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would have to pick Linkin Park as my fav band.I don't really listen to rap and I hate country music for some reason.

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i agree. COUNTRY BLOWS!! "i have a tear in my beer", bullshit. though, if any of you reading this like it, then rock on and line step. also, most rap sucks now. really though, this isnt a "this sucks and that is complete trash" thread.

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
Finch are my favouritest band in the whole wide world, but throw in LostProphets, The Fratellis, Rammstein or 3 Doors Down and I'd be pretty happy too. More generally, that'd be Rock, Alternative, bordering on Metal and Punk/Indie Rock from 3 years ago (because nothing that's come out in the past year or two has really grabbed me.).

Wow that was kinda long, the guy with the gun's got a patient trigger finger right?

Nocturnius

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
My favorite band has to be The GazettE as for the song it is Reila. I listen to solo artists more recently though. Gackt would be my solo :] I also like what you guys above has written to. good tastes of music. :]

Rebound

Trophies
XP
Country
Favourite Band: Avenged Sevenfold
Favourite Genres: Metal, Hardcore, Hard Rock
Favourite Song Right Now: Pretty Handsome Awkward by The Used

Zesu-chan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like Sean Paul and Green Day. Both very very different. Sean Paul does dancehall/reggae music, and Green Day is an alternative rock band.

phantomatt

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.last.fm
XP
Country
Canada
from pop punk to hard rock, metal to modern rock, i dunno i'm pretty diverse (country and some pop's fine...rap aint so bad. i have way too much music) but i like to keep it to the rock side of the spectrum

gblock247

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Classic Rock by far: The Doors, Led Zeppelin (listening to IV aka ZOSO as I work now), The Who, The Beatles, Grateful Dead (quickly becoming a major dead head, without the pot smoking), AC/DC, Creedence Clearwater Revival, Nitty Gritty Dirt Band, Rush, Rolling Stones, Tom Petty, and much more....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: damn wifi