taking it to a whole new level.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
May it be launchers, Explorer replacements, or even hacks.

My favorite is winroll.
Lets you roll windows up to the title bar by right clicking it. Also lets you set transparency to windows.

Yours?

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
7zip/winrar context menu, without it I would spend forever decompressing stuff.

That does not really count though so the toolbar at the top of my screen, simple but oh so effective.

OrR

Rice-megatron Expert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Firefox pimped with 50+ extensions.
cool.gif

I need something for productivity, though: A thing that I can type texts on and that is not my computer so that I can actually get something done... I hope my Linux phone will be able to do that but until I get it at the end of March I'll have to find something else... I hope DragonMinded finds the time to add that awesome HexInput thing to DS Organize, it looks like it could help a lot. Maybe I need to revive my good old Zodiac with it's awesome touchscreen keyboard...

Strider

Next to the mainstream
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Agree on 2nd display.

+ G15 Keyboard with Sirreal's Plugin (cpu/mem/net-up/net-down/date-time/winamp/teamspeak in one)

+ Winamp configured so that pushing my mouse wheel left or right skips track forward or backward
biggrin.gif

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
control and T make a new tab just as easily for me but I revise my intial offering and will go with the second monitor thing as well: it started off as a novelty and only really used for multiplayer VBA and has now reached the stage where I can not really use a machine effecitvely without it (anyone that doubts it try it and see. Going to try and find a couple more and see what four or six (extra two via network cable) monitors is like though.

Darkforce

DERP!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Oooh middle click in firefox followed a close second by the bookmark toolbar and in third place the search box in the top right.

Oh and non firefox related the quick launch toolbar in windows. =)

Chakal

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
One I can't stop using is Gridmove. It's a small application that resizes windows by using winkey+# (# = any number). You can make custom grids too. Having a 1920x1200 resolution, this helps putting my firefox to the right and a 1024x768 game + 2 chat windows to the left with the press of a few buttons!

I've been using it for 4-5 months now, and it's great.

http://jgpaiva.donationcoders.com/gridmove.html

Devante

Crescent fresh at best.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SendTo FTP allows you to upload files from the Windows Explorer right-click menu. It allows you to maintain multiple profiles and quickly send a selected file to the remote FTP server without having to launch your FTP program first. It supports passive transfers, firewall settings, configurable ascii and binary settings and more. A very useful tool for webmasters that want to quickly upload one or more files.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night