Gaming Your Favorite Pokemon Games

tehnoobshow

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I started this topic so that i can could gather peoples opinions on what there favorite generation of pokemon games is.

so what game do you like best and what pokemon in that game do you like best?

what features and extra stuff like the battle menu is the best in the game you like the most?

don't forget to state why

thanks
rolleyes.gif

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I like all the gens from 2nd to 5th, I didn't like first gen (cause the horrible pixelated back sprites), but come to think of it I did get yellow after gold so I must of had high expectations for it, but loved the remake of Blue/Green. 5th gens Pokemon are a little random but i thought the same with the 4th gen but came to like is so.

But my FAV GEN is 3rd, the colours + detail to the world and great Pokemon, large routes and weather (makes me want to play Emerald again...) and not forgetting the music...
I'm a little annoyed at the 4th gen tough, they removed silly little things from the 3rd gen, like the stat change colours (i.e orange for sp.attack, green for defence and blue for speed etc) and replaced them with meh, orange raise, blue lower. And some moves like rollout and furry cutter had different animations for consecutive hits and even the amount of battle grounds (i.e pond, long grass etc) are limited in 4th gen.
Anyway the best game is a tie between Emerald and Heart Gold.
Have yet to play Platinum and Black/White so will check them out soon...

Sorry if that was like a rant...

Rasas

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What are you talking about Generation 3 has Pokémon Colosseum and not to mention the only released in japan Pokémon Gale of Darkness which was sadly only released in japan.

I would have to say Generation 1 or 2 since generation 1 had Pokémon Stadium and the worst Pokémon game I've played Hey Pikachu.
Also snap was okay for a short time to me.

Also generation 4 has Pokémon Battle Revolution or is that 3 at any rate generation 3 isn't that bad.

dysan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
1st generation hands down
2nd was nice as well

everything else just sucked balls,I've tried playing all the other pokemon handheld games(besides the last one...black/white) and I found them all painfully boring!
maybe the magic has gone for me?
I dunno..

ahhhh......times were good back then....when they didn't use goddamn ashtrays for pokemon

PeregrinFig

A miserable little pile of secrets
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
My Sapphire cartridge was the last I truly enjoyed. I'm a bit ashamed to admit that I have a save file on my legit Diamond cartridge (which was the only game I ever preordered, got it on release day) clocked at over 200 hours. In the end I felt like the 4th gen was nowhere near as good as the 3rd, and haven't cared for Pokemon since. I spent a huge chunk of my childhood playing Pokemon. From when I was 6 to 9 I played my Silver excessively, and the same goes for my Sapphire from when I was like 9 to 12 or 13. It's been about two years since I've really cared for Pokemon at all.

Anne Noise

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
R/B/G were amazing, blew my damn mind.

HG/SS were incredible achievements in the art of Pokemon. G/S/C were awesome, but HG/SS took everything they did and improved on them.

B/W is shaping up to be quite excellent, though I'm at the 5th gym, and I've heard the post-E4 content is bullshit.

stalker017

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Pokemon HG/SS!
yaynds.gif

Btw, Pokemon Emerald = Best Frontier Brains so far

5th Gen Subway Brains sucks bigtime! They are easy as fuck!
closedeyes.gif

tehnoobshow

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
stalker017 said:
Pokemon HG/SS!
yaynds.gif

Btw, Pokemon Emerald = Best Frontier Brains so far

5th Gen Subway Brains sucks bigtime! They are easy as fuck!
closedeyes.gif

the only thing i liked about third generation was the Frontier Brains

Posts merged

QUOTE(watex5 @ Oct 9 2010, 01:19 AM) Gen 3...I just loved the secret bases for some strange reason!
i liked those as well....lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I cant tell what my favorite N64 game is