The Pleaser Of Crowds
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
So there's probably a lot of games we play that you'd say "Wow this game would be great if it had it's own show/anime". For me here are a few of mine.

Metroid (Deserves some actual good games in the series a movie or anime)
Star Fox (Deserves some actual good games in the series a movie or anime)
Undertale
Mother Series
Sly Cooper Series (Well we were suppose to a movie last year so where the hell is it? This would make a perfect Saturday morning cartoon)
Mario Series (More up to date and more fleshed out version than the Super Mario Bros Super Show.)
Legend Of Zelda (Again more up to date version than what we got in the 90's)
Splatoon (Couldn't hurt right?)

Have at you Tempers!

astrangeone

Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
Mother would make a dark/crazy cartoon although.

Street Fighter? I know that there are a bunch of weird ovas, but we need a remake that washes away the taste of that lousy live action one.

Maybe even Don't Starve would be a good choice as well...

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To be honest i had this one on my mind a long time, i wish namco could make the pokemon based anime game i been waiting for. I am not saying pokemon by gamefreak is bad (even though i don't play it) But i wanted the anime experienced i watched on tv. Namco has done ton of games based on anime and always success with them. Dragon ball z, naruto, one piece, Bleach, (Okay maybe name one that namco hasn't touched yet. :P )

But seriously, i want the vanilla pokemon experience. I wanna play with ash, and travel with misty and brock, when challenged by random pokemon trainers, i can choose which trainer to use and their pokemon. (It be like each trainer has 6 and having 3 trainers 6X3 = 18) Then i wanna keep fighting team rocket to get so much exp before any gym battle. I wanna follow the same plot and setting the show does, even get a random togepi egg, have charzard disobey ash, have epic battle with sabrina and LT.Surge, and Blane.

That kinda what i wanted from a pokemon game. Make it a relatable RPG experience based on the anime. I can see most of that sounding boring to some people and i get it. But if you make a game based on something, accuracy is important. Otherwise we end up with a bunch of bad movies (dragon ball evolutiion, Street fighter legend of chun li, SUPER MARIO BROS MOVIE)

Still is a nice dream of mine, a actual anime experience of pokemon by namco. NINTNENDO. Hire them, you already had collab with namco on pokken, do some more!:ninja:

Although i know this about games that deserve anime, then make the gamefreak pokemon games like anime. Cause they both seem like two different kinds of things to me.

Xandrid

Trophies
XP
Country
Nigeria
Freedom Wars
7th Dragon III Code: VFD
Inazuma Eleven (I already know it has an anime :P)
and I can't remember the others

Nisem0n0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd like to see a Jak and Daxter movie since Ratchet already got one and Sly i supposedly getting one. Also I think some of the Suikoden and Star Ocean games could make a pretty dope anime adaption.

Yil

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
*bangs fists on table* GIVE ME THE ZELDA ANIME DAMMIT
You dare bring light to this lair? I will destroy you.
Seriously though should we get a continuation of Wind Waker/ Phantom Hourglass? Or the first appearance of Calamity Ganon? Ganondorf's redemption? How about four swords? (The manga is very gay by the way)

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
So, erm...does final fantasy have an anime? Because as far as I can see, they only need to remove a few "press a button" prompts and they're pretty much done. :P

Some comic options:
Roundabout (those cutscènes might just be the best the video game media has ever created :rofl2: )
Tetris
a show revolving around Wario

In a serious answer:
Fran Bow
Another perspective
Farsky or subnautica

And while it'd be insanely expensive and might flop terribly, I can't deny I'd be interested in a show about anno 2070 (or 2250). Basically, I want a show that focuses on the futuristic rather than characters.

MionissNio

Trophies
XP
So there's probably a lot of games we play that you'd say "Wow this game would be great if it had it's own show/anime". For me here are a few of mine.

Metroid (Deserves some actual good games in the series a movie or anime)
Star Fox (Deserves some actual good games in the series a movie or anime)
Undertale
Mother Series
Sly Cooper Series (Well we were suppose to a movie last year so where the hell is it? This would make a perfect Saturday morning cartoon)
Mario Series (More up to date and more fleshed out version than the Super Mario Bros Super Show.)
Legend Of Zelda (Again more up to date version than what we got in the 90's)
Splatoon (Couldn't hurt right?)

Have at you Tempers!

Undertale don't need no anime it's a beautiful masterpiece itself :3.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Ewww why anime? We have more than enough and it's overrated and overused af.
Much better a properly animated movie at least in the likes of what DC does, or full live-action film in the best case scenario.

As to my fav game, erhm, I'm not sure.
I have quite a handful of games I love but I don't see why make a movie out of them, I don't think Bikini Karate Babes would translate well to a live action film.

Reactions: Deleted User

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end