Your favorite beer! (Or other alcohol)

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I went to DuClaw Brewery in Maryland today for their Day of Retribution event. They ended up tapping their last keg of their 2010 Colossus release.

Everyone, go home. The bar has been set impossibly high. If there were to be perfection in beer, it would be this.

It was also a mindnumbing 21% ABV. Holy shit :wtf::grog:

Selim873

Nunnayobeesnes
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used to be addicted to liquor at a young age ._.

Tried beer a couple of times, first sip, spitted it out.
Digusting taste, I can't see why people want to drink it tbh.
Wine, same thing.
Wine has a more... disgusting penetrative stench to it tho.
Weed also stinks but you don't see them complaining. XD

I'm loving how this thread has turned out so far, because those old enough to buy can get turnt in new ways. :grog:. I'm finally having a full weekend off next week so I'm going to have to go shopping!

My mom has a whole wine rack, but I dunno, wine has never really been my thing. I should list them though when I get home from work.

@Sicklyboy 21% for just a beer?!

Last edited by Selim873,

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
It was soooooooo goooooooooood. 11/10 would drink again if it still existed. Knock you right on your ass and you don't even taste a bit of alcohol burn whatsoever.
Me wants!

FireEmblemGuy

Celebrating a decade of shitposting
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For beer, generally Shiner Bock. Used to be impossible to find this far north of Texas and even now there're very few places locally that stock it. One of the local(ish) breweries also has a really good (and almost reasonably priced) Scottish ale.

Alcohol in general, I prefer just about any real (generally, bourbon) whiskey (not shit like Fireball), straight or mixed.

Won't drink: Mountain Dew and vodka (the only alcoholic beverage of any form that's made me physically sick), or Keystone Light (I don't even know how people can stomach it, and this was the ONLY shit my roommate would buy freshman year, other than Four Loko in the months before the government came down hard on the original formula).

Deleted member 333767

Trophies
XP
In my younger days i was a spirits drinker. Started off on bourbon, Jim Beam and the weekends i was broke, drank Nelson County which was 5 dollars cheaper for a 700ml bottle. If you could liquify splitting headches and bottle them, you end up with Nelsons County....

Then i went through a White Bacardi phase and more recently, I'm a Bundaberg rum drinker which in Australia has, this kind of Rum has the reputation of turning people violent and angry.

And my all time favourite. Beer. Nectar of the gods. Used to steal my dad's when i was young, then went through a VB phase (horse piss) followed by Hahn Super Dry and now i drink XXXX gold.

In Thailand, i drink nothing but Singha Beer and Samsong rum.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Weed also stinks but you don't see them complaining. XD

I'm loving how this thread has turned out so far, because those old enough to buy can get turnt in new ways. :grog:. I'm finally having a full weekend off next week so I'm going to have to go shopping!

My mom has a whole wine rack, but I dunno, wine has never really been my thing. I should list them though when I get home from work.

Hence I don't smoke marijuana, hashish doesn't have the odor at all.

Friday 13th, I'm going to drink again after a long dry period.
Got something to celebrate~
And, what's better then to celebrate it with a nice big bottle of vodka!

Reactions: VinsCool

olshrimpeyes

Your question is bad and you should feel bad
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a glass of Bourbon or Scotch every night to put my self to sleep. If im drinking socially usually just dark beers, or depending on the occasion I throw back wells (my favorite bar has 50¢ double wells from 8-11 all weekend). Right now I'm enjoying a 30 year bottle of Lagavulin.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :blink: