Your *before i die* dream

MuppetInvasion

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
If you knew death was coming and you had nothing to lose, what would you do? Try not to get TOO philosophical.

Personally i would sell my house, take out a massive loan and get all the things i wanted, eat a lot of KFC and buy some *company* then live this lifestyle until i die. The whole time i am living in mansion that i bought with a bank loan, which i have no intention of repaying. Alternately i would become a thief, just for the thrill of breaking into a house and doing something wild. Keep in mind i have no future in this scenario and i am going to die anyway (As opposed to rotting in prison
wink2.gif
). I would never seriously break into a house though...

So what would you do if you could do all those things you wanted to do with your life and nothing to lose?

Elritha

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Seeing as I'd know how I would die, I'd try and prevent it if I could. If not, I'd spend the rest of my time travelling and taking in the sights of the world.

D

Deleted_171835

Me? I would go to KFC and indulge all the chicken and fries there. After, I would purhase every flash cart in existence just for the heck of it. Then I would get an MP5 and shoot the fuck out of some people. I would go into an apartment building and jump off the 30th floor with a parachute. After that, i would get a Lear Jet and fly over Iraq watching the war like a horror movie from the safety of my plane. I would then become a hit man to experience some fun in my life.

What I would do is too explicit to be mentioned. But...I would eat some KFC.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.