Gaming You want to hear the meaning of "bad luck"?

da_head

A dying dream..
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Helix94 said:
That was totally uncalled for. All he was doing was suggesting something that, depending on what kind of person you are, might help you a lot. It's not like people haven't done worse. I guarantee that at all of the people on this site have downloaded and played so many ROMs that they have exploited the game company's for more than whatever this man bought the PSP for. There was no reason for you to flame him like you did.
fixed
yaynds.gif

The Teej

Also known as The Tjalian
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
zeldapower.com
XP
Country
solange82200 said:
Ok, so I bought my son a PSP a couple of weeks ago, we were supposed to share it. That didnt go too well, I wanted one for myself dammit! Anyway, I decided to take the plunge and buy myself one today. Went to Bestbuy after work, luckily they had the Daxter pack, which I wanted (that is where my good luck ended obviously). Got home, spent an hour trying to penetrate the blister pack and take everything out, turn on the psp, and low and behold, there is a dead pixel RIGHT in the middle of the screen! I kept hoping it was a piece of dust, but nope, wouldnt wipe off. I was pissed, so I rushed back to bestbuy, hoping they would exchange it for me without charging me a restocking fee, since I had already destroyed the packaging! Well, after having the girl inspect it and try to tell me it was ok, and me having to show her the pixel, they let me get a new one. Get home, tear open the packaging again, and YAY, no dead pixel this time. About an hour later, Im carrying it with me in the kitchen while it's updating to 3.90 M-33. I put it on the counter, fill up a cup with coke, go to greap the psp, and BAM! It slips out of my hand and falls on the TILE floor. I wanted to die. It APPEARS to be working fine still, although it has a nice nick on the top right hand corner, grrrrrr
hate2.gif
Im so pissed at myself for dropping it on the FIRST DAY I got it! And now I'm worried that maybe something broke and it's not showing up yet. Anyway, had to vent.

P.S. Although this isn't directly affecting my PSP, this lady backed into my car while I was in the lot of Bestbuy! She decided it was great idea to zoom backwards without looking first. She then tried to say that my car was too low, which is why she couldnt see it. Anyway, there was no major damage, but she still hit me pretty damn hard

Don't feel so bad, I got this scratch on the front of my PS3 only 10 minutes after I get it out of the box. How pissed do you think I feel?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +1
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped... +1