Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Damn it! Just got fucking embarrassed!
sleep.gif
My 40gb ps3 hit me with the 80010514 error! This is so freaking annoying! At least my 80GB still works but damn it!

JimmyJangles

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ZeWarriorReturns said:
Jhongerkong said:
Why do you have 2 ps3s?

BD-Player, Game Machine. My BD Player broke.

Posts merged

BTW, for those who don't know, this is a Blu-Ray Drive Failure.
No offense, you do what you like, but couldn't you just play games AND watch BD movies on the one console? Never heard of anyone buying more than one of the same console to split the functionality like that.

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
JimmyJangles said:
ZeWarriorReturns said:
Jhongerkong said:
Why do you have 2 ps3s?

Posts merged

No offense, you do what you like, but couldn't you just play games AND watch BD movies on the one console? Never heard of anyone buying more than one of the same console to split the functionality like that.

They are in 2 different rooms. Its a big hassle to move them around.

bluebright

Trophies
Website
www.portablespacemuseum.com
XP
Country
ZeWarriorReturns said:
JimmyJangles said:
ZeWarriorReturns said:
Jhongerkong said:
Why do you have 2 ps3s?

Posts merged

Hmm, well, actually you make a very convincing argument.

SavageWaffle

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ZeWarriorReturns said:
JimmyJangles said:
ZeWarriorReturns said:
Jhongerkong said:
Why do you have 2 ps3s?

Posts merged

So instead of spending what 2~5 minutes takeing out cords, and then carrying it(or put it on a bookbag, or w/e), you'd rather spend what $400?

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
SavageWaffle said:
ZeWarriorReturns said:
JimmyJangles said:
ZeWarriorReturns said:
Jhongerkong said:
Why do you have 2 ps3s?

Posts merged

So instead of spending what 2~5 minutes takeing out cords, and then carrying it(or put it on a bookbag, or w/e), you'd rather spend what $400?

I must of said this many times, but it wasn't even my idea. I showed my father some blu-ray movies, he wanted to get a separate machine just for the Living room. Best thing to do was to buy a second PS3. Now we have to call Sony. Its irritating.

Topfragger

Trophies
XP
Country
Lik-Sang wouldn't have been closed if they obeyed Sony and didn't sell PS3's like they asked
besides lik-sang didn't sell anything of value the GBAmovieplayer is a piece of crap since we have awesome flashcards now.

*Smashes DS on the ground* *Whacks with bat* F**K YOU DS! *whack!* F**K YOU NINTENDO! *Whack!* F**K NINTENDO! Nintendo you suck all these years sticking with cartridges and THEN YOU FINALLY PUT IN DVD PLAYBACK? WTF MAN *whack* WTF? *Smash* Whats Wrong? don't wanna include real CD playback in your Gameboy 2? *smashes and breaks off top screen* Piece of Sh**
*throws the top screen at the gutten and it falls down, then places bottom part on the grill and smashes it with a hammer* F**K YOU!

Well, thus concludes our journey my friend, into defiling and crapping on Nintendo....
I feel bad....but it had to be done.... so what does the future hold? well i still got my PSP, so will i have the balls? to break my PSP? who knows, who knows what the future may bring, i might break the PS3 or maybe go for the Wii! who knows maybe we'll just break video game systems!
till then the future is near! *holds up PSP logo up to the Camera*
Playstation!

Mewgia

drifter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Topfragger said:
Lik-Sang wouldn't have been closed if they obeyed Sony and didn't sell PS3's like they asked
besides lik-sang didn't sell anything of value the GBAmovieplayer is a piece of crap since we have awesome flashcards now.

*Smashes DS on the ground* *Whacks with bat* F**K YOU DS! *whack!* F**K YOU NINTENDO! *Whack!* F**K NINTENDO! Nintendo you suck all these years sticking with cartridges and THEN YOU FINALLY PUT IN DVD PLAYBACK? WTF MAN *whack* WTF? *Smash* Whats Wrong? don't wanna include real CD playback in your Gameboy 2? *smashes and breaks off top screen* Piece of Sh**
*throws the top screen at the gutten and it falls down, then places bottom part on the grill and smashes it with a hammer* F**K YOU!

Well, thus concludes our journey my friend, into defiling and crapping on Nintendo....
I feel bad....but it had to be done.... so what does the future hold? well i still got my PSP, so will i have the balls? to break my PSP? who knows, who knows what the future may bring, i might break the PS3 or maybe go for the Wii! who knows maybe we'll just break video game systems!
Playstation!
what...the...fuck...

fischju

Rehabilitated Jaywalker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You could have just bought extra AV/Power cables and kept them hooked up in both rooms and just unplug the console's cables and move it

Topfragger said:

Playstation!

You obviously have no idea what you are talking about

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Tandem even
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i think i heard of that, it's a good idea, shouldn't need a dedicated GPU just to run a LLM or video upscaling
    even the nvidia shield tv has AI video upscaling
    LLMs can be run on cpu anyway but it's quite slow
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Have you ever been beaten by a wet spaghetti noodle by your girlfriend because she has a twin sister, and you got confused and fucked her dad?
    I had a girlfriend who had a twin sister and they would mess with me constantly.... Until one chipped a tooth then finally I could tell them apart.... Lol
    They would have the same hair style the same clothes everything... Really messed with my head lol
    @The Real Jdbye, I could see AMD trying to pull off the CPU GPU tandem thing, would be a way to maybe close the gap a bit with Nvidia. Plus it would kinda put Nvidia at a future disadvantage since Nvidia can't make X86/64 CPUs? Intel and AMD licensing issues... I wonder how much that has held back innovation.
    i don't think nvidia wants to get in the x64 cpu market anyways
    you've seen how much intel is struggling getting into the gpu market
    and nvidia is already doing ARM
    i don't think they want to take more focus away from their gpus
    Yeah I think Nvidia s future lays in AI GPU acceleration stuff if they can get that going it's going to be super interesting in the long term
    AI assisted game creation might become a thing
    At least that's something I think would be pretty cool.
    Don some VR glasses and gloves and talk to the computer and paint entire worlds
    "OK Cortana I want that mountain a little taller and more snow on top, and I would like some random ancient pine forest around the bottom"
    "Now we need a spring fed river flowing down the north side and add some wild life appropriate for the biome"
    Many TBs of assets and the programming of something like that is going to be tough but I think it's something we might see in 20 years maybe sooner
    @Psionic Roshambo AI assisted game creation is kinda already here, there was recently that AI that can turn any 2D image into a fully modeled 3D object, it's not perfect, but it's a starting point, beats starting from zero
    before that there was one to generate a fully modeled scene from a 2D image
    but most recently, there was one that actually generates a working unity scene with terrain and textures already set up that you can import right into unity, that's a huge time saver right there
    and using LLMs to generate NPC dialogue and even dynamically generated quests is something i'm sure is already happening
    will just take some time for games made using those things to be completed and released
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: will just take some time for games made using those things to be completed and released