Hardware You know you're overly hyped for the wiiU when...

Taleweaver

Storywriter
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
...you're seriously stocking up on groceries on Saturday so you won't have to leave the house for ANYTHING.
...your calendar's wide open until Christmas
...the window of your local game store is dirty with your drooling.
...you break up with your girlfriend and ignore your children for anything non-wiiU specific.
...before the first weekend is through, you will have gone to the toilet with the wiiU controller.
...it's a bummer the game store REALLY didn't hold a midnight launch party...but you're not going back home for fear of not being the first customer.
...you're getting a week vacation just for this*

Anyone else got some? :)

(both real and comedic options are allowed).

*okay, I admit it: I did that. But mostly because I can hardly take vacation from my job as it is.

Reactions: HorreC

Smuff

Fossilized Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
My wife is keeping a very careful eye on both me and our bank account between now and Christmas lol. She knows I'm a terrible tech addict

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When you have to get it as soon as possible even if it's the white one rather than wait sometime after the rush and save up the money to get the black one.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
...you're getting a week vacation just for this*

*okay, I admit it: I did that. But mostly because I can hardly take vacation from my job as it is.
I did that too. I did it for the Wii launch too.
But I was a little forced to take vacation, as I never take them at the first half of the year, and find myself at the end without knowing where to put them. At least, I'm making them useful :P

I'm not overly hyped, just curious and a gamer.

HorreC

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When you are going to a midnight release party and you and 5 firends are all going back to the house and have two projectors and screens ready to play ALL NIGHT LONG!!

tenkai_2.0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im curious to know if you can take the controller screen thingie out on a trip without the console and still play a game....but wouldn't that make the 3ds pointless besides the 3ds only games?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs