You know you are a pervert when

Man18

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A fine ass girl sends you a myspace friend request and you were checkin her out and found out its your cuz.

My cousin sent me an add and I was thinking okay some fine ass chick in the local of my cuz sent me a friend request... okay no biggie ill add.

Then when I look closer it turns out to be my cuz that is a mother of 2... at the age of 18 but still.

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
When you admire lolis for anything besides being cute or precious.

When you want hentai of any video game or anime character (we're all guilty of this well most of us).

When a female pulls up their skirt or one of their friends accidentally or intentionally pulls up her skirt and asks you to look and then you start looking and admiring. This happened to me back in high school and nothing happened except I was teased by my best friend who pulled up the girl's skirt anyways.

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
TTDSman18 said:
A fine ass girl sends you a myspace friend request and you were checkin her out and found out its your cuz.

My cousin sent me an add and I was thinking okay some fine ass chick in the local of my cuz sent me a friend request... okay no biggie ill add.

Then when I look closer it turns out to be my cuz that is a mother of 2... at the age of 18 but still.

You mean to say your family still speak/associate with you???!!!!
wtf.gif

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know I am a pervert, I am a man. In fact, any man who is not a pervert is not really a man.

What?
huh.gif

Man18

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The lamp is one of those things you cant unsee. When you see a lamp you will forever see a lamp unless you try to see a girl wearing a thong.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: hmm