Gaming You know what sucks

Awdofgum

Wadofgum
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Today is March 7th, the entire week i was thinking that Brawl came out on Saturday and at school i've been writing the wrong dates, the entire day today i was thinkin 'Tomorrow is going to be epic' and then BOOM! I realize that today was march 7th... So i get brawl sunday not saturday and that pretty much sucks
hate2.gif

Awdofgum

Wadofgum
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well i'd rather get it sunday then wait on gbatemp till it's released and also have to wait for a fix, if there are problems.

ilostmyshoes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah, seems like its taking forever with this one, even though a lot of people have it.

Oh well, we've waited this long, we can wait a few days longer.

Awdofgum

Wadofgum
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gus122000 said:
Why don't you head down to the walmart and try to find an idiot that will sell you the game early?
but i've already prepaid for it at gamestop, so then i'd be spending double the money

jagviper

Trophies
XP
Country
I dunno about where you guys live but there are hundreds of preorders at the EB's around me. Hopefully they all get 100+ copies so i can grab it
tongue.gif

Sailor

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
awdofgum said:
Gus122000 said:
Why don't you head down to the walmart and try to find an idiot that will sell you the game early?
but i've already prepaid for it at gamestop, so then i'd be spending double the money

You can withdraw your money that you pre-ordered..and if they ask, say your Wii broke or something :\

Awdofgum

Wadofgum
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sailor said:
You can withdraw your money that you pre-ordered..and if they ask, say your Wii broke or something :\

well even if i do withdraw my money, what are the odds of finding an idiot at some store that'll sell it early?

cheesyPOOF5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If pre-orders at EB Games is like preorders at Gamestop, they won't even hold the copies for the people who preordered them... so just get there early.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end