You know, It's late

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by KingdomBlade, Aug 25, 2009.

1. KingdomBlade
    OP

KingdomBlade Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)

Apr 24, 2009
    In Vulpes' Fur
    Hi. I'm KingdomBlade and I'm not new here! I like Kingdom Hearts and my DS. I hope I will be making many friendly friends. I like play DS and watch the television. I am pardoning for my bad English. I like Evanescence band, please. I hope that people will be nice and excuse my noobiness and bad English.

After Domination made one, I had the sudden urge to make one myself. It's actually pretty fun to be a noob.

2. Domination

Domination GBAtemp Psycho!

Nov 28, 2008
    Senegal
    Your Mum
    Erm... wut? Me? [​IMG]

[ignorant]
    Hai, KingomBlade/ justtrying( [​IMG] )! Hope you can contribute a lot on the forums! And evanescence is a nice band!
    [/ignoant]

3. KingdomBlade
    OP

Apr 24, 2009
    In Vulpes' Fur
    How do you remember my former username? Oh, well. I was an ignorant, noob, who didn't realize how awesome GBAtemp was until he found Moonshell 2.

4. Domination

Nov 28, 2008
    Senegal
    Your Mum
    I remember/know a lot of things. And you also left some evidence at dice's profile btw, just to let you know. But I remember you rom the boards, and not from there.

And I still don't know that Moonshell2 is awesome, even now! I use my phone for music streaming anyways.

5. KingdomBlade
    OP

Apr 24, 2009
    In Vulpes' Fur
    Yeah, I use my iPod. But still, it's handy for E-books and Videos. And, it's a great fun to skin. Plus pics. I don't own any Video Playing Portable device. Oh, yeah, is there anyway to remove Profile comments?

6. Domination

Nov 28, 2008
    Senegal
    Your Mum
    Not unless you are the user which it is posted in