RELEASE You know guys deja Vu is out?

Discussion in 'Switch - Exploits, Custom Firmwares & Soft Mods' started by DavidTatikashvili123, Apr 29, 2019.

1. Syco54645

Syco54645 Member

Newcomer
    Apr 19, 2019
    United States
    Yeah I gave up waiting and got a hackable switch pretty easily. Was 140 for the tablet. Also found someone local selling a launch edition console with about 100 hours on it. Snatched that right up. Paid 200 for the entire thing minus the box

Draxzelex and ModderFokker619 like this.
  2. DavidTatikashvili123
    OP

DavidTatikashvili123 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 23, 2017
    Israel
    DCORP
    altough the thread is not active anymore, i will recommend just to follow the atlasnx team as they have probobly the most progress as well as a way to easily apply deja vu

3. DavidTatikashvili123
    OP

Newcomer
    Sep 23, 2017
    Israel
    DCORP
    also i left is a message for the hb coomunity. give it a read please. it expresses my feelings.

4. Technicmaster0

Technicmaster0 GBAtemp Psycho!

Oct 22, 2011
    Gambia, The
    Piracy and Homebrew always have been closely related and always will be. There have been warez groups since the beginning of the internet.
    You just shouldn't care and do what you like (aka write/ use homebrew).

I feel that the way piracy is viewed has changed because everything is free these days. Back then you had to buy a flashcart because the consoles simply didn't have enough internal storage for piracy. It was a high entry barrier for children because you had to get them somehow (mostly from china) and filtered the complete noobs from the modders. These days everything is very easy and the most stupid people can do it. In addition to that people are used to getting everything for free so they don't see the work/ value behind it.
    But you can put it into a bigger context, too. These days everyone can get tons of services for free, e.g. youtube. You can access years over years of free video content - and most people can't be bothered to watch 10 seconds of advertisement for it. They install adblockers and laugh about youtube premium - not caring that the content actually has to be made (financed) somehow.
    Or look at free to play games etc. People get used to getting everything for free.

DavidTatikashvili123 likes this.
  5. DavidTatikashvili123
    OP

Newcomer
    Sep 23, 2017
    Israel
    DCORP
    Just to note i have an 1TB hard disk with tons of homebrew which i have never released because of the reasons above. i mostly showed it to friends but that's about it :D

6. Technicmaster0

Technicmaster0 GBAtemp Psycho!

Oct 22, 2011
    Gambia, The
    But shouldn't there be more homebrew to prove that systems don't get hacked just for the piracy?

7. DavidTatikashvili123
    OP

Newcomer
    Sep 23, 2017
    Israel
    DCORP
    actually youre pretty right but i also wanted for private reasons to keep all of my homebrew private so yeah...

8. dragonmaster

dragonmaster THE WALKER

Sep 9, 2005
    Greece
    firmware 2.3 yeah , used rcm ( a pain in the ass to turn off correctly ) but at last i can rock on cfw and easy boot without rcm dongle

9. konamicode89

konamicode89 Member

Newcomer
    Mar 13, 2018
    United States
    Very excited to hear this news although I’m very late, I still have my 1.0 switch still collecting dust in its box with the jap puyo tetris.

I’m not very savvy when it comes to programming, I’m just a script kiddie at heart, but I wanted to begin programming with the switch at its most purest and primitive form.

I know there are a few who are interested and have the hardware, so besides deja vu released what else is kept from the public that one might want to obtain? Given that we can ask what it is and not how to get it.

I also want to apologize for my ignorance as there’s alot I’ve forgotten and lost track of