Hacking RELEASE You know guys deja Vu is out?

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 41,174
  • Replies 168
  • Likes 8
D

Deleted User

OP
hi, sorry for my ignorance
but what is deja vu? what is it for?
thanks

Deja Vu is one of the long awaited chains of exploits on the Nintendo switch. It allows full access to the system at least up to 3.0.0 while other parts of the exploit works up to 8.0.0

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

np , its only for fun :D ....with Fusee and autoRCM no problem already....but it would be great some day

Greetings

Hopefully one day...

Deja Vu is one of the long awaited chains of exploits on the Nintendo switch. It allows full access to the system at least up to 3.0.0 while other parts of the exploit works up to 8.0.0

Hopefully one day...

(;

Hopefully one day...

(;

Forget to mention deja Vu is long awaited is it's the first software only cfw method in a long time

D

Deleted User

OP
It's really inconvenient though, certainly until emunand then Dongles are better.

Of course I agree, but not everyone will like to solder a modchip so the switch so for now this is gonna be the only method in a very long time.

Of course I agree, but not everyone will like to solder a modchip so the switch so for now this is gonna be the only method in a very long time.

That doesn't require soldering or any of that bullshit

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
so, is there a guide yet on how to use this if i downgrade back to 2.3.0?
and, is there a guide on how to downgrade? (i guess, i need to find it) :)

D

Deleted User

OP
Wouldn't a 3.0.0 user need an nro for this to be useful?

From what I have compiled the make file only generates those files on my GitHub. But since atmosphere doesn't even have implementation for it this is not useful anyway. I just did on thought that if somebody will want to play around with an nap file there's always this files on my GitHub

ELY_M

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes, some people can play SMM2, that is why I own more than 1 switches. I will play SMM2 on my clean/legit switch

when mARIOMAKER 2 comes out i cant use any hacks anymore to play the game online without BECOME a bannmessage....

So it does not matter

Reactions: loler55
D

Deleted User

OP
so, is there a guide yet on how to use this if i downgrade back to 2.3.0?
and, is there a guide on how to downgrade? (i guess, i need to find it) :)

If you're on higher firmware and wanna downgrade and you're an end user it might not be worthy for you unless you have the same fuse numbers

yes, some people can play SMM2, that is why I own more than 1 switches. I will play SMM2 on my clean/legit switch

That's a spirit! But lot of switches just in case XD

ZachyCatGames

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cough cough "jamais Vu" aka coldboot for 1.0.0
jamais vu is a warmboot exploit exclusive to 1.0.0
wich leads to coldboot since the system is fully accesed wich can be achieved up to 3.0.1
*people have full access entirely through software on 1.0.0-7.0.1

doesn’t mean untethered coldboot will happen on any version. Best chance is if somebody somehow finds a sysmdoule savegame exploit on 3.0.1 or below

loler55

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
then we or specially i need a menu how i can select boot clean emunand or boot hombrew emunand... should not be the problem

Last edited by loler55,

M7L7NK7

Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
Australia
Multi emunand support planned and it's ment to be used online

Untitled.png

c.png

Reactions: loler55

RattletraPM

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Not to throw dirt at OP, however, while it's cool someone released a public deja vu implementation, the original author asked to not spread it around too much as there could be issues - in a way, it should still be considered unstable. That's why you don't see announcements or precompiled builds in the official repo just yet!

discordmsg.png

So hey, if anyone wants to play around with it at its own risk, this is for you. For everyone else, it may be better to wait until we're given the all clear :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @Purple_Heart was a SSD worth it? Did it make a significant diference?\