Hacking RELEASE You know guys deja Vu is out?

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 41,171
  • Replies 168
  • Likes 8
D

Deleted User

OP
Im on 2.1.0 :)

I really wish I had switch on 1.0.0...

Anyway congrats

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Someone asked the author if this implementation worked on 2.x and he didn't know (he made it specifically for 3.0.0), so try it and see I guess.

Sorry if I didn't answer yes I should work on 2.1.0

Someone asked the author if this implementation worked on 2.x and he didn't know (he made it specifically for 3.0.0), so try it and see I guess.
You also need to compile it yourself

Anyway congrats

Sorry if I didn't answer yes I should work on 2.1.0

You also need to compile it yourself
Or wait for somebody ( like me who knows how to compile and code ) to do the dirty job

Congratz :P I don't think that there are a lot. 4.x to 7.x yes but not 3.x.

There were tons of thread stating "I'm updating to 4.x" back in the day.
Most have updated or use a mod chip. That's at least what the threads are saying.

But it's OK to those few that are on such a low fw.

I m sure there will be more attention to that exploit when it reaches the 6.x or 7.x fw. But right now I don't think a lot of people care for it or can use it.

The chain itself works up to 7.0.1 but it was fully patched on 8.0.0 from what I know

Reactions: pLaYeR^^

charlieb

Trophies
XP
Country

Anyway congrats

Why?, there is nothing on 1.0.0 thats special. The only nice thing about 1.0.0 was the ability to install autorcm and never need a jig. That's about it, there isnt a boot to new CFW or from 1.0.0 or coldboot (public released) to another CFW without a jig that I know of.

I've got two 1.0.0 that are running 5.1 via ChoiDeJour and its nothing special.

Brawl345

Trophies
Website
wiidatabase.de
XP
Country
Germany
I absolutely hate it when there's NO documentation of how to use that stuff. Do I have to just start the compiled NSP via nspwn or what? And according to the source code it starts the reboot_payload.bin from the atmosphere folder.

M7L7NK7

Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
Australia
Why?, there is nothing on 1.0.0 thats special. The only nice thing about 1.0.0 was the ability to install autorcm and never need a jig. That's about it, there isnt a boot to new CFW or from 1.0.0 or coldboot (public released) to another CFW without a jig that I know of.

Nereba came out just over a week ago

Reactions: PuNKeMoN

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yay. You can haz warmboot. But can't play online-required games without being updated... even when Atmosphere finally makes emunand public, you obviously need emunand to run online... and you don't want to be online in CFW mode if you don't want to risk being banned.

TBH the only method that would be super-cool for everybody, is if a mistake is found that lets someone derive a signing key, like on the PS3. Otherwise, a dongle/modchip is still the best option.

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I absolutely hate it when there's NO documentation of how to use that stuff. Do I have to just start the compiled NSP via nspwn or what? And according to the source code it starts the reboot_payload.bin from the atmosphere folder.
Yes start with pegaswitch & nspwn apparently.
As for the lack of documentation, the dev didn't actually promote this as a release to the public yet, he was showing it to other devs for testing.

Reactions: Brawl345
D

Deleted User

OP

Cough cough "jamais Vu" aka coldboot for 1.0.0

Mouser X

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a 3.0.0 Switch. Just saying. I bought 2, and the one I've been playing on is running 7.0.1 right now (I think it came with 3.02? It's hackable. I created a NAND backup back when I was on 4.1, before upgrading to 6.0.1/2 [whichever]).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over