Gaming You Have to Give Nintendo Credit..

wildfire95

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Look, everyone on the forums (myself included) has been waiting for a patch for there specific flashcart for days now, i have tried several patches well, none of them are avaliable for M3REAL at the moment.

But, if you think about it you have to give Nintendo credit for creating a decent AP system here. I realise this is probably the WORST place ever to post such as thread (a place where there are thousands of people who probably hate Nintendo for creating such a system) but i havent seen such as good and effective AP system ever before on a NDS game - correct me if i am wrong.

Usually a game is cracked within, 24-48 hours, if not at all thanks to zero AP on some games. But - the fact remains that its been nearly a week and so far, there isnt a universal patch or anything.

So, kudo's Nintendo - but us sceners will crack it eventually ;]

-Cameron.

BoxShot

Chiyo-chan :3
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sure I will give them credit for trying and doing alright but then again Norm > Ninty.
Of course I'm still planning to buy SoulSilver just because I want that pokewalker.
mellow.gif
The game is just extra for me!

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
All it takes is the person who created the AP to be paid off to reveal how he/she does it then we'll have a new wave of AP free games for a few months then some clever boffin at nintendo will create another one and the process will start over again

annoj6s

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
they did it too well

I heard that some people with real their real legit games are experiencing freezing on their HG/SS

Also, if you don't mind, i don't want to start another post, but what does AP stand for?

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
Anti-Piracy.

And by the way, Nintendo has to take a stance against piracy. If they didn't they would sending a message that they condone it. The AP measures may or may not be all that great, but most of the time AP is just for show. Sending a message that says "I dont like you copying our work"

Shadow&Light

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
annoj6s said:
they did it too well

I heard that some people with real their real legit games are experiencing freezing on their HG/SS

Also, if you don't mind, i don't want to start another post, but what does AP stand for?

Anti-Piracy...? lol

Dude... All already know that someone in this planet already got the patch, but this it's just bussines... once the person get payed he will show how he did it... maybe we can pay him with the things we got on our pockets lol(I mean money, not garbage lol)

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
annoj6s said:
they did it too well

Obvious BS is obvious; you say Ninty did their best at creating AP but you don't even know what it means
closedeyes.gif

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
annoj6s said:
they did it too well

Were these people inside your mind?

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They succeeded in preventing the one flashcart in particular that Ninty always mentions by name, the R4, from working with this game. But that only works out that way because the real R4 team has been dead for years and the R4 clones all pretty much rely on other people's fixes to make games work. Since no one has come up with such a fix, it worked out all that much better for Nintendo and they look like they really did something. Most flashcarts with active support teams have already worked around the AP in the latest Pokemon games. It's just that since this IS Pokemon, ALL of its fans are crawling out of the woodwork to whine that their old, inferior, outdated and no-longer-supported flashcart won't play the game and are crying for a patch (by any means possible) instead of facing the simple fact that they need to buy a new flashcart.

So instead of praising Ninty for superior AP, people should instead be dumping off their old unsupported flashcarts and buying one that IS still supported. Then I wouldn't have to hear people whining about friggin' Pokemon not working anymore. Gah!

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wouldn't say they're deserving of "credit" for their implementation of AP, but I think it's the right approach for protecting their creative properties. That being said, their political tactics involving various judicial systems is downright imperialistic. Shit scares me. Mario might look like a sweet Italian, but cross him, and holy shit, he wants to make you sleep with the fishes.
ph34r.gif

junit5000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rayder said:
They succeeded in preventing the one flashcart in particular that Ninty always mentions by name, the R4, from working with this game. But that only works out that way because the real R4 team has been dead for years and the R4 clones all pretty much rely on other people's fixes to make games work. Since no one has come up with such a fix, it worked out all that much better for Nintendo and they look like they really did something. Most flashcarts with active support teams have already worked around the AP in the latest Pokemon games. It's just that since this IS Pokemon, ALL of its fans are crawling out of the woodwork to whine that their old, inferior, outdated and no-longer-supported flashcart won't play the game and are crying for a patch (by any means possible) instead of facing the simple fact that they need to buy a new flashcart.

So instead of praising Ninty for superior AP, people should instead be dumping off their old unsupported flashcarts and buying one that IS still supported. Then I wouldn't have to hear people whining about friggin' Pokemon not working anymore. Gah!

NOT all the new carts are working at this point either.....even those updated a few times a month. such as the r4i RTS SDHC from the M3 Team.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr