Question "You have insufficient privileges to reply here." on every thread

Discussion in 'Site Discussions & Suggestions' started by farias0, Sep 29, 2015.

1. farias0
    OP

farias0 Whatever

Sep 29, 2015
    Brazil
    Hi! I created my first account on this forum, but I couldn't reply in any thread. Where it was supposed to have a box to write my reply instead there was this message, "You have insufficient privileges to reply here.". I couldn't create a thread or post in someone's profile either. I couldn't find anything on the configurations. I tried to contact the moderation through e-mail but no help came. Then I created other account (this one) and everything is working fine. I wanted to use my first account, what can I do? Thanks for helping.

2. Bubsy Bobcat
    This message by Bubsy Bobcat has been removed from public view by Sicklyboy, Sep 29, 2015.
    Sep 29, 2015
  3. farias0
    This message by farias0 has been removed from public view by Sicklyboy, Sep 29, 2015, Reason: Reply to trashed post.
    Sep 29, 2015
  4. Sicklyboy

Sicklyboy Resident Mechanical Keyboard Addict

Global Moderator
    Jul 15, 2009
    United States
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
    I don't have any way to check on my end, but did you verify your account with the link that should have been sent via email for your farias account? Likewise, did you do the same for this account, farias0? It would seem likely that the first account wasn't verified, which would prevent you from posting.

5. farias0
    OP

farias0 Whatever

Sep 29, 2015
    Brazil
    I didn't verify any of the accounts through e-mail, because neither received a confirmation e-mail. I just checked my inbox to be sure. I tried to find any option on the configurations to re-send the confirmation e-mail, hoping this time it may arrive, but I couldn't find any option too. Is there anything you can do in there? Thanks

6. BurningDesire

BurningDesire Nepu Nepu Nepu

Jan 27, 2015
    United States
    Behind a screen reading news
    Check your spam

7. farias0
    OP

farias0 Whatever

Sep 29, 2015
    Brazil
    I did, but I found nothing.

8. BurningDesire

BurningDesire Nepu Nepu Nepu

Jan 27, 2015
    United States
    Behind a screen reading news
    That is odd. I do not know in that case. Sorry.

9. farias0
    OP

farias0 Whatever

Sep 29, 2015
    Brazil
    Yeah, I'm currently using this new account, so it's not like I can't access GBATemp at all, but I really liked my old username.