gizmo_gal

QWEEN of the RadioActive Force!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Lol. I got a nice chuckle from that one. That movies looks so dumb...Its sad really, I watched an old movie a while ago-well, a part of it anyway and back then, people had to act. Television and Movies were so much more believable and entertaining back then...*sigh* "Modern media" my foot...

Mewgia

drifter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
gizmo_gal said:
Lol. I got a nice chuckle from that one. That movies looks so dumb...Its sad really, I watched an old movie a while ago-well, a part of it anyway and back then, people had to act. Television and Movies were so much more believable and entertaining back then...*sigh* "Modern media" my foot...
It's supposed to be funny, not beleivable. It appears to succeed there, but I haven't actually seen the movie, just the previews. Generally if I movie like that is bad I hate the previews as well though.

gizmo_gal

QWEEN of the RadioActive Force!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Mewgia said:
gizmo_gal said:
It's supposed to be funny, not beleivable. It appears to succeed there, but I haven't actually seen the movie, just the previews. Generally if I movie like that is bad I hate the previews as well though.
I meant "actors" in general. I feel that people dont work as hard at acting these days--the big stars in various genre of movies--as they work at acting quite as much as people used to.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, I have a piano keyboard but I never use it