You dont ban scammers?

dbgtdob

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought he was banned but he is still posting he did not even get a suspension when he told the staff here he scammed 4 or 5 people out of money, and he purchased a wii with the money (after he scammed he posted he wanted to buy a wii), he told the staff he scammed the money for his uncle but then he posted he wanted to buy a wii for $400.....(total liar), although he was banned from the trading forum i think he should get a account ban and a ip ban.

Swordmyth
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showuser=66489

thread where he scammed members in the trading forum.
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=478...90&#entry625393

dbgtdob

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ops my bad i have just reread the thread, it said he is banned from the trading forum not the regular forum, still thinks he should have his account banned though.

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
he has a nerve to come back on gbatemp and post anyway
wtf.gif
The guy clearly thinks hes going to get away with the scam. he scams people on here and then he posts askign for help.
mad.gif

shadowboy

:D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
He deserves death, would anyone want to go on a road trip with me and break his legs? I think his adress was posted in the other thread
biggrin.gif

Oh, and I think his phone was too, we should all spam call/email/snailmail this asswipe.

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You guys realize that he isn't coming back anyway. He was only here for the trading forum and now that he is banned from the trading forum, he has no use here. Do you honestly think he is still going to hang around here and post like, "Hey guys, hows it going? I can't wait for the new Pokemon game. What do you think the best new feature will be? Did you hear about Sony? LOL" Ummm...no, he's gone so banning him from the forum doesn't even make sense to discuss.

cheesyPOOF5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, what an asshat. this is such a great help community and this guy comes in, scams people, and acts like it's nothing. I don't know if banning him will be better punishment though, if he stays here no one is going to like him.

Mehdi

Lemonade by Psyfira
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
You guys realize that he isn't coming back anyway. He was only here for the trading forum and now that he is banned from the trading forum, he has no use here. Do you honestly think he is still going to hang around here and post like, "Hey guys, hows it going? I can't wait for the new Pokemon game. What do you think the best new feature will be? Did you hear about Sony? LOL" Ummm...no, he's gone so banning him from the forum doesn't even make sense to discuss.

This site is a source of information, he doesn't have to post he can still use the information. Banning would mean he lost his best GBA/NDS/Wii info site which would be good punishment.

.TakaM

.II
Trophies
Website
takam.wordpress.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
I'd ban him from the entire site if possible

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Alright guys, I've been a bit busy the last few days and the guy had slipped my mind.

Swordmyth has now been completely banned. IPs banned, e-mails banned, accounts and account names banned.

He shouldn't be coming back anytime soon.

corbs132

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ive been ip banned from aimforum.com once they sold out because i supported the people who hacked the site (out of disgust towards the new owner, long story nothing bad.) he was banning anybody with the hackers handles in their sig, ip banning. blocks from the whole site, it wont even load.

EDIT: aww, shaun beat me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1