Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It's very simple,
microwave actually MAY cause cancer, the reason of this is because some wave comes out of the machine.
But some microwave dont let those waves go out. Heres a trick to know if yours do mor dont

put a cellphone in the microwave and call it, obviously, dont start the microwave...
if your cellphone inside of the microwave rings, it means that wave got in, it means they can go out too
if it doesnt rings, then youre safe :)
simple, right?

Alkéryn

Moon Dweller ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
It's very simple,
microwave actually MAY cause cancer, the reason of this is because some wave comes out of the machine.
But some microwave dont let those waves go out. Heres a trick to know if yours do mor dont

put a cellphone in the microwave and call it, obviously, dont start the microwave...
if your cellphone inside of the microwave rings, it means that wave got in, it means they can go out too
if it doesnt rings, then youre safe :)
simple, right?
2 times false
1) what make microwave dangerous isn't the waves themselves but the fact that it change the H20 molecules's geometry (instead of being 120° it change) plus it rearange some long molecules composition
2) The electromagnetic waves your phone emit and receive aren't the same as the microwave one and thus, they can go through it while microwave waves can't because it is opac for them but not for the 1Ghz ones

Last edited by Alkéryn,

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
mmm baked castration
xVutT2D.jpg

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
or... make a lead safe with several layers, put microwave inside

1) what make microwave dangerous isn't the waves themselves but the fact that it change the H20 molecules's geometry (instead of being 120° it change) plus it rearange some long molecules composition
so, if i microwave water, i get cancer water?

Alkéryn

Moon Dweller ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
or... make a lead safe with several layers, put microwave inside

so, if i microwave water, i get cancer water?
Yes in fact you can try it, microwave water until boiling then let it cool down
and then take two plants :
one that you always give normal water
and the other that you only give it cooled microwaved water
in a month you will see a diference

Futurdreamz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yes in fact you can try it, microwave water until boiling then let it cool down
and then take two plants :
one that you always give normal water
and the other that you only give it cooled microwaved water
in a month you will see a diference
Have you done the experiment? How the hell would that even work? Water is water, it's literally just two hydrogen molecules and an oxygen molecule. Impossible to fuck that up. if it gains or loses an electron it become very acidic or basic (and where the hell are the electrons coming from/going?) If it gains or loses a proton then it either becomes a gas (He+O2) or it becomes Chrorine (which our noses are VERY sensitive to), and if it gains a neutron then it becomes heavy water which is VERY distinct.

A microwave does not have the ability to make these changes. And don't say any stupid shit about the water molecule changing shape because the whole reason why it's bent is that's the only way it's stable, and even if you could change it it'd just snap right back into shape.

Alkéryn

Moon Dweller ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Have you done the experiment? How the hell would that even work? Water is water, it's literally just two hydrogen molecules and an oxygen molecule. Impossible to fuck that up. if it gains or loses an electron it become very acidic or basic (and where the hell are the electrons coming from/going?) If it gains or loses a proton then it either becomes a gas (He+O2) or it becomes Chrorine (which our noses are VERY sensitive to), and if it gains a neutron then it becomes heavy water which is VERY distinct.

A microwave does not have the ability to make these changes. And don't say any stupid shit about the water molecule changing shape because the whole reason why it's bent is that's the only way it's stable, and even if you could change it it'd just snap right back into shape.
Jk xD
It's just what microwave conspiracy use to say that and i was waiting for someone to react (either like or quote) xD
Though microwave can change your food in a non desirable way but it would not have much effect on water exept boiling it xD

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think you can use an incandescent light bulb to see if your microwave is giving you cancer. I also think the test OP was thinking of involves a small laptop in an unplugged microwave, trying to connect to wi-fi, because of the 2.4 Ghz.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1